Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: are HDBits.org invites open again?

hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You don;t need a Bluray drive. You can just play the Bluray .iso files from an ecternal HDD

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post

i love this device... you dont need to buy one of the overpriced new models like the c-200... the older a110 is just as good...

i have one and use it all the time for stuff i download... it can play anything... there is no conversion or burning involved... just download whatever and the popcorn hour can play it right off the network share... dont even have to copy anything to it.

it plays every format... you'd be hard pressed to find something it doesnt support... incredible device really...
    There is no point in getting the a110 anymore since the c-200 is released. c-200 is the way to go because of the Bluray support which is impossible on the a110.

If you don't plan on playing full Bluray .iso then the a110 is good but I wouldn't live in the past when it comes to technology.
    Or you can simply buid some cheap HTPC and don't worry about what it can or can't play.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by oxxo View Post
    Or you can simply buid some cheap HTPC and don't worry about what it can or can't play.
    That's not at all the best choice tbh. A media player such as Popcorn hour is a way better choice as long as you have a computer to stream from, and you get it for a third of the price of a htpc..

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I love my A-110. Had it almost a year, and aside from the occasional freeze up it works perfectly for me. (may be my network, I just have to reset the PCH).

I have actually been thinking of getting another one, and didnt even realize there was a new one. One thing the A-110 should have had was the gigabit ethernet. Nice to see the c-200 has it.

And yes, An HTPC will do everything and more, but they can get expensive. And the Popcorn hour is pretty newb friendly.

On topic, hdbits invites have been closed for a while now. Gotta be pushing at least a year right?
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456