Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How To Use K-dat

Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+22 October 2003 - 08:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 22 October 2003 - 08:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@18 October 2003 - 03:00
    for that you need to choose the merge option from the right click menu on the files
    its grayed out untill you high light both dat files, its there [/b][/quote]
    yes but that is a "merge sources" option,

i need to create a new dat file from a movie that i got on the hard disk.....

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Absolutely fantastic work MM. Cant wait to see any additions to this. Will be folllowing this topic closely.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    BANNED
    @ The Weeman thx you can check out how to delete no ip its another k-dat thread

@roccosi i&#39;m a bit lost here, and don&#39;t undestand, are you trying to share dvd that you already have or add sources to a downlaod you already have??

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Poster
    wut is K-Dat 4?

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    BANNED
    Originally posted by h121589@30 October 2003 - 20:41
    wut is K-Dat 4?
    well you can use it to change path of your dat, delete unwanted sources, merge dats together, etc.

6. File Sharing   -   #36

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    So u mean delete the sources with no source node or super node IP????

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Princessgirls@10 November 2003 - 12:10
    So u mean delete the sources with no source node or super node IP????
    delete any source that has empty space or 0 for source and supernode ip and port

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Debaser
    errr, I took your tips the wrong way and I kinda screwed something up, instead of just deleting the 0 sources from something I was downloading, I accidentally deleted ALL my sources and now my dl has stopped completely, am I totally screwed?

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Haz@13 November 2003 - 00:33
    errr, I took your tips the wrong way and I kinda screwed something up, instead of just deleting the 0 sources from something I was downloading, I accidentally deleted ALL my sources and now my dl has stopped completely, am I totally screwed?
    start a new download and when you got bunch of sources in it, then just merge this dat file with the new one just hold shift+left click of both files then put the curser over the highlighted are and right click and choose merge

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast