Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Gamecube Thread

Poster
    i dont have gamecube, and i think most the games for it sux no offence tho, im maybe wrong

2. Games   -   #12
    Yep you are wrong, there's some great games coming out at the mo

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Barky@15 October 2003 - 13:58
    I´m considering buying a GC mainly because of the new Mario Cart game and the new F zero game. Allthough those two games looks damn sweet I´ll probably spend my money on an x box if I decide to buy a console mainly because of "Knight of the old republic" and "fable".
    I've already got a GameCube, since last year, but I'm definitely gonna purchase both of those games. Still, I yet to purchase Metroid Prime.

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by XtAsY@15 October 2003 - 15:12
    i dont have gamecube, and i think most the games for it sux no offence tho, im maybe wrong
    yeah most of the games are dumb( to me at least) but there are soon going to be a lot of fresh great games comoing out.

Kirby( allready out)
    the new mario kart (forogt what it was called)
    New yugioh games
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

5. Games   -   #15
    I don't understand how people can say the games are stupid or they suck if they don't have a gamecube. there are actually quite a few games in each genre that are very high quality. now, i understand you still may not like them, but it is better to say that than "they suck" or "They are all stupid" its just madness. every console has its good and not so good games.

6. Games   -   #16
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    i almost bought a GameCube this summer just for SSB but then i didnt prob a good thing dont know if i could have made time for that and PS2 so yeah i am gonna wait for now who knows what will happen sooner or later

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@15 October 2003 - 19:34
    i almost bought a GameCube this summer just for SSB but then i didnt prob a good thing dont know if i could have made time for that and PS2 so yeah i am gonna wait for now who knows what will happen sooner or later
    ps2 is better then GC

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by XtAsY+15 October 2003 - 22:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XtAsY @ 15 October 2003 - 22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KwahyaJ@15 October 2003 - 19:34
    ps2 is better then GC [/b][/quote]
    NO WARS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

thank u
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

9. Games   -   #19
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Gamecube does have the LEAST number of new games coming out that I&#39;m looking forward to.

Right now I have

Metroid Prime
    Zelda WW
    Zelda OOT
    Star Wars Rogue Leader
    Resident Evil 0
    Resident Evil
    Luigi&#39;s Mansion (I should have sold that a long time ago)
    Mario Sunshine

that&#39;s all I can think of at the moment. GC doesn&#39;t have alot I can look forward to.
    I&#39;m definitely getting

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
    RE 4
    Star Wars Rebel Strike
    and MAYBE Mario Kart Double Dash (only if it&#39;s like Diddy Kong Racing; that was tight )

other than those there isn&#39;t as much to look forward to compared to other systems
    other than
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    I guarantee all that Mario kart Doulbe Dash is gonna be sweet. If you liked the one on 64, and i think most people did, this one should be 10 times better. I know there are some videos online you can see soem of it at. I think it comes out around november 16, so they should be finishing it up soon. Super smash brothers melee itself is reason enough to get a gamecube. SSBM is best fighting game ever. Marth owns all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast