Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ratio free

The best ratio free trackers are TPB and Demoinoid (whenever the hell it comes back) I think ratio free is best when ppl actually learn what ratio free means. It's true that on ratio free sites they can hit and run. But in my opinion it is best to learn to seed appropriately and then move to those sites after they learn what it means to share. If I truly don't want to share back, then off to usenet I go. Otherwise learn to give first then learn to take what you want. If they just want to grab and not give then stick to public trackers
    Last edited by chiefosceola; 10-17-2009 at 05:58 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by canopus View Post
    PM is private message
    I don't think any of us could mistake PM for a tracker abbreviation.
    PM is one of my favourite sites, will drop you an invite.

PM sent.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by canopus View Post
    PM is private message
    He realized that. He's saying no ones going to screw you over for mentioning a abbreviation in public rather than through PM. I don't think any of us could mistake PM for a tracker abbreviation.
    I think I have been here long enough to what pm means.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    The PM Tracker is a suite of project management components which includes Task Assignment,Calendar, Personal Schedule, Notes, Announcements ,Gantt Charts and more. The power of project management comes in when these individual components are shared and used within a team. PM Tracker allows user to create a multiple task assignments that are shared between the team members in a single shot.
    Last edited by TraLaLa; 10-18-2009 at 05:29 AM.

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    The PM Tracker is a suite of project management components which includes Task Assignment,Calendar, Personal Schedule, Notes, Announcements ,Gantt Charts and more. The power of project management comes in when these individual components are shared and used within a team. PM Tracker allows user to create a multiple task assignments that are shared between the team members in a single shot.
    Great pre-times too

You could try thedarksyndicate, it is a new ratio free tracker run by former aradi staff. Not that many torrents yet but I'm sure it will grow and is open for sign up at the moment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123