Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What Created "time And Space"?

Forum Star
    Originally posted by SnnY+8 October 2003 - 17:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY &#064; 8 October 2003 - 17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-pol@8 October 2003 - 18:48
    Read. this. thread.
    yep, i think we have it pretty much covered in these three pages
    We have at least one theory on this just a page away.

[/b][/quote]
    yep, but isnt everything "just a page away. "

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Woah, this thread really is deep&#33;

This is officially the deepest thread ever.

Or is that forever?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Spindulik+8 October 2003 - 17:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 8 October 2003 - 17:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@8 October 2003 - 11:48
    I just don&#39;t see the point of this Big Bang stuff. It makes no sense to me - something out of nothing.

What&#39;s wrong with the idea that there is no limit to time or space? No beginning, no end.

IMO time and space just are there. They don&#39;t need to be justified.
    Who said there has to be one big bang. The universe is so big, that maybe there are always is a big bang going on somewhere.. [/b][/quote]
    The big gang-bang in the sky...

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    If you have the time you will find the space.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #46
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The human mind cannot comprehend infinity and never will.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@8 October 2003 - 03:19

Examples:
    What created god, and the creator, and the creator of the creator, and so on..

What created time, when time is our begining.. what created the creator of time.. etc.

this is by far, the biggest mystery there will ever be.

... even trillions of generations of creators of time before each other 1 by 1 still dont have a starting point, because.. heh, WHAT CREATED THE STARTING POINT
    its also a mystery you will never ever find out the answer to
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@8 October 2003 - 03:19
    Ok, first off.. Something allways has a creator from before them. Space created planets, planets created life and humans, humans created the computer, and so on..

Now, What created the very FIRST thing ever, because it&#39;s impossible to have a first thing when something allways has to have a creator from before.

Examples:
    What created god, and the creator, and the creator of the creator, and so on..

What created time, when time is our begining.. what created the creator of time.. etc.

this is by far, the biggest mystery there will ever be.

... even trillions of generations of creators of time before each other 1 by 1 still dont have a starting point, because.. heh, WHAT CREATED THE STARTING POINT
    I didn&#39;t want to read through the whole thread, so I&#39;ll just skip and answer your question directly.

There is a site DrDino.com that is owned by Dr. Kent Hovind. He is a person who has spent most of his life speaking and teaching on Creation vs Evolution. Before that he was a science class teacher for 15 years.

You can have him explain Creation and Evolution (he does it better) with the links below.

You can see his videos here:

Code:
    http&#58;//www.drdino.com/cse.asp?pg=real_video
    OR

You can hear his MP3s here:

Code:
    http&#58;//www.drdino.com/cse.asp?pg=mp3
    Personally, I believe that both Creation and Evolution are a RELIGION. You need to BELIEVE that there was a big bang, even though there is no proof what exploded etc.

In essence Creation is: "In the beginning God" and Evolution is: "In the beginning dirt".

Hope that helps&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Interesting link. I was taught at school that evolution was a best fit theory not a fact.

I fear Dr. Dino is setting up straw men in order to knock them down. I think the assertion that evolution is not supported by scripture says it all - one to avoid.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by Biggles@8 October 2003 - 20:05
    Interesting link. I was taught at school that evolution was a best fit theory not a fact.

I fear Dr. Dino is setting up straw men in order to knock them down. I think the assertion that evolution is not supported by scripture says it all - one to avoid.
    If you say theory, then isn&#39;t Creation a theory? We all need to look at evidence. If you spend some time to actually see what evolutionist have to say, then I think that it has no solid proof, missing links, big bang (what exploded), where are the ape men? Monkey&#39;s are still having little monkey babies, right?

And you last part of your sentence doesn&#39;t make much sense: "I think the assertion that evolution is not supported by scripture says it all - one to avoid."

Please clarify.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast