Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Psx

You can buy a can of silver spray for around £4.99

2. Games   -   #32
    Originally posted by ipswichtownfan@8 October 2003 - 12:59
    What dumbass said that the leads will have to go all the way round the console??? You fool, look close to the design you will see that the leads dont go all the way round it.
    Is this not the back of the console

How else does a cord get to the back of it without going over, under or around it.

3. Games   -   #33
    YES IT IS BUT THE LEADS FOR THE CONTROLLERS DONT HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY ROUND THE CONSOLE YOU IDIOT IF YOU LOOK IT GOES UNDERNEATH THE CONSOLE DURRR

4. Games   -   #34
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Ip pleas shutup arguing over nothing

5. Games   -   #35
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1@8 October 2003 - 07:11
    Here are screenshots of the New PS3

Front:

Back:

Sweeeeeet isn't it
    lol

6. Games   -   #36
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    what the difference of this and a ps2?

7. Games   -   #37
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Monkeee@8 October 2003 - 15:54
    The PS2 is a video game console. The PSX is a home entertainment system. B)
    PSX plays PS1 and PS2 games, same graphics and everything. But the PSX has a 120gig HD, TV tuner, and more stuff. From what I've heard, it can record from TV onto the HD, or a blank DVD-R. It's basically a video game console, DVD player, VCR, and DVD burner all-in-one. B)

8. Games   -   #38
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+8 October 2003 - 21:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k &#064; 8 October 2003 - 21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@8 October 2003 - 15:54
    PSX plays PS1 and PS2 games, same graphics and everything. But the PSX has a 120gig HD, TV tuner, and more stuff. From what I&#39;ve heard, it can record from TV onto the HD, or a blank DVD-R. It&#39;s basically a video game console, DVD player, VCR, and DVD burner all-in-one. B) [/b][/quote]
    does the PS2 have a DVI output? &#39;cause the PSX appears to be using one to connect to the flat panel TV, in those pics. just thinking that might also be one of the PSX&#39;s upgrades over PS2...

(or is that a VGA output... kinda hard to tell from the picture...)

9. Games   -   #39
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+9 October 2003 - 05:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k @ 9 October 2003 - 05:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@8 October 2003 - 15:54
    PSX plays PS1 and PS2 games, same graphics and everything. But the PSX has a 120gig HD, TV tuner, and more stuff. From what I&#39;ve heard, it can record from TV onto the HD, or a blank DVD-R. It&#39;s basically a video game console, DVD player, VCR, and DVD burner all-in-one. B) [/b][/quote]
    now can xbox top that&#33;

10. Games   -   #40
    Originally posted by ipswichtownfan@8 October 2003 - 15:32
    YES IT IS BUT THE LEADS FOR THE CONTROLLERS DONT HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY ROUND THE CONSOLE YOU IDIOT IF YOU LOOK IT GOES UNDERNEATH THE CONSOLE DURRR
    From the front of my playstation to my couch it is 5 feet six inches. A playstation controller cord is six feet five inches. What do you figure the depth of this console is? I am gonna ball park it at about a foot. Give or take a few. Making the distance from my playstation to the very front edge of my couch 6 feet six inches (the distance from current PS to couch plus 1 foot for this distance over, under or around this thing)

Total distance from plug to couch = 6 feet and 6 inches
    subtract total lenget of playstation cord 6 feet and 5 inches.

For you whom is so slow, that = -1 inch. Meaning that in order to play on this thing I would have to lean forward from the front of my couch atleast one inch at all times. I could not sit back, I could not even move off the corner of my couch. Therefore that is stupid. Get it, or do i need to simplify this for you somemore. To close I would like to say something that I have never said here to this day.

SHUT THE FUCK UP NOOB.

EDIT: I love those pics you posted aswell GRE1

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast