Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    An interesting tidbit for anyone here who still cares about this incredibly underrated show...

Supernatural was originally planned for 5 seasons but the CW was persistent on it's return and it's officially been renewed for a 6th season. Unfortunately, Eric Kripke, one of the creators of the show, is also leaving the show to work on another project with The WB.

This good or bad news ? Is the show going to end up "jumping the shark" by going on longer than intended, and will it still be the same without Kripke?

By the way, last weeks episode, fucking badass.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I hadn't heard that Kripke was leaving, AFAIK he was still in talks. I think if he doesn't return for a new season the show would quickly turn into a monster-of-the-week type with little-to-no overarching storyline.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    its a pretty good show if more angels would appear it could be more fun

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    superjojo's Avatar Everywhere BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Didn't watch it yet. Have it planned for the near future. Is it a brilliant show or just a very good one?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Both.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    "It's on the CW?, Kill it with fire!" Is what I said when I first heard about this show. It's dark, witty, funny and awesome all in one. For the sake of not drawing things out, I hope this will be the last season. I know it'll go out in a bang if it is.
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    It's the small glimmer of hope left in the CW, which brought you great shows like Gossip Girl, 90210, New Moon Vampire Diaries, etc. etc...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    "It's on the CW?, Kill it with fire!" Is what I said when I first heard about this show. It's dark, witty, funny and awesome all in one. For the sake of not drawing things out, I hope this will be the last season. I know it'll go out in a bang if it is.

what do you see in the end, a battle between brothers ?

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    LordSobi's Avatar Member
    After Lost and Breaking Bad, Supernatural is my favorite show. I was into it during the first season, but stopped watching because of things like bloody mary and the ghost ship... ahaha I'm glad i came back to the show. I love the story with the Angels. I can't wait for the conclusion

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    haw about Heroes or House ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast