Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To ban or not to ban...This is the Q..

Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    It's not fair to punish the ones who are not cheating. I think that Israel was banned for political reasons and/or for cheating.

Romanian users are causing too much problems for most international private trackers. Users are keep inviting cheaters ( mostly Romanians ) and this takes a lot of resources for the staff to deal with.

Many private trackers have issued a warning to Romanian users for the cheating issue. Bitmetv has warned their users to stop cheating, referring specially to Romanian users.

I personally have accounts on 2 Romanian trackers ( filelist and extremeshare ). I don't even like to use them, since it's very obvious that lots of them are cheating. When I download torrents from the *.Ro sites, then my download speed is low ( typically 200 kb/s ) and my upload speed is high (1,3Mb/s). Other Romanian users are downloading at 3-4 Mb/s and I’m downloading at 200 kb/s. This only happens with Romanian trackers. I am owner of a 100/10 Mbit connection.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    they already banned us , it's hard now to create a good image again and for them to unban us because what would the other users say : weak staff , easly influenced .
    I hope they will come to a good conclusion and lift the ban's and individually ban users because i don't think that users will make the same mistake twice at least I hope not.

I wish good luck to all and hope this thread doesn't get flammed.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by lol87 View Post
    It's not fair to punish the ones who are not cheating. I think that Israel was banned for political reasons and/or for cheating.

Romanian users are causing too much problems for most international private trackers. Users are keep inviting cheaters ( mostly Romanians ) and this takes a lot of resources for the staff to deal with.

Many private trackers have issued a warning to Romanian users for the cheating issue. Bitmetv has warned their users to stop cheating, referring specially to Romanian users.

I personally have accounts on 2 Romanian trackers ( filelist and extremeshare ). I don't even like to use them, since it's very obvious that lots of them are cheating. When I download torrents from the *.Ro sites, then my download speed is low ( typically 200 kb/s ) and my upload speed is high (1,3Mb/s). Other Romanian users are downloading at 3-4 Mb/s and I’m downloading at 200 kb/s. This only happens with Romanian trackers. I am owner of a 100/10 Mbit connection.
    I belive you, but I cannot take my wife, quit my job and move to Sweden ( although I would like to). I am just seeking for another viable solution...

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    they already banned us , it's hard now to create a good image again and for them to unban us because what would the other users say : weak staff , easly influenced .
    I hope they will come to a good conclusion and lift the ban's and individually ban users because i don't think that users will make the same mistake twice at least I hope not.

I wish good luck to all and hope this thread doesn't get flammed.
    Honestly i belive that after 20 years since the dictatorship ended here, the people did not learm much.But opressing the inncocent ones along with the masses completly ruin any chance of progress...
    Last edited by QPD; 11-23-2009 at 08:31 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    We will not know anything untill a staff from the above mentioned trackers reply here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    We will not know anything untill a staff from the above mentioned trackers reply here.
    Pretty sure they will not!
    I am more interested in member's opinion here.Changes won't happen soon...but if more members are aware of that, things might move in the favorable manner.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Yes the opinion of all users is welcome'd.
    Last edited by Swift; 11-23-2009 at 08:39 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED
    Execptions should be made. Fact.

If they want, they can use their seedboxes ip, to enter such sites, i did it on bitmtv while, us portuguese were banned, and will, do it again! once we get banned again.

Romanians, i have met some great guys over at Iplay, theyre stuff is remarkably friendly, and very helpfull! Czone was great also, there are many cheaters and traders everywhere, the difference is, they know how to do things better.

Ps: The biggest cancer, on p2p. - S B I N N O V A T I O N - Is german! And u dont seed germans being globally banned from anywere do you ?

Anon - G O F U C X Yourself

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    Ps: The biggest cancer, on p2p. - S B I N N O V A T I O N - Is german! And u dont seed germans being globally banned from anywere do you ?
    I don't understand you. What do you mean? That Germans are the worst cheaters?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    They're known for creating fake clients.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    They're known for creating fake clients.
    Bottom line: not creators are bad, but the ones who uses it.I agree to that.
    But why should I pay for somebody else's mistakes?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast