Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: To ban or not to ban...This is the Q..

Asterix's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    i think they never unban those countryes

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Aby, I like your new signature.
    me too ,tired of all the moral BS.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    lol.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    i think they never unban those countryes
    And I think you've been making a lot of what Cabalo would categorize as "SHIT posts" today.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Mihai's Avatar Member
    I myself am disappointed but glad at the same time that we are banned on SCC and GFT.Why?That's simple.Because people here, in Romania, don't know how to appreciate a tracker and tend to put the trading level first and then the content.For example, if a guy says he has TV and TL he still says he needs SCC.Why?He would probably say because he wants the best speeds.But that's bullshit.He just wants it to brag with his new 0-day ubercool tracker that he will use only for 1-2 weeks and then will just keep it to show off.So us being banned on these trackers makes us see the truth, that there are plenty more very good trackers out there that we can use.
    Of course that's not the case for every romanian here.No, it's just the majority do this.I know since I was one of them...
    Retired

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm sure they also thank you for cheating and getting them banned from these sites in the first place. You're a great example to your countrymen.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Mihai's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I'm sure they also thank you for cheating and getting them banned from these sites in the first place. You're a great example to your countrymen.
    Yeah.I got the whole country banned on SCC you know
    Serios now, Romania was banned because of too many noobs who cheat too much and just want those accounts to trade them or sell them.And I'm sure none of my 4 accounts I had there were banned until this day...
    Last edited by Mihai; 07-20-2010 at 07:20 PM.
    Retired

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    I'm sure they also thank you for cheating and getting them banned from these sites in the first place.
    While this obviously isn't Mihai's case, some aren't that knowledgeable with torrents and think cheating is the way to increase your ratio, so they don't even see it as such. This view is further fueled by the fact most Romanian trackers don't even care about faking upload and have no scripts against it, the administration of one of them openly admitting this. Then they join international sites where the staff does care, try to cheat as in .ro trackers, get banned, and probably don't even know why.

It sounds stupid to informed users like you and me, but how do you convince someone that doesn't know any better?

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai View Post
    Yeah.I got the whole country banned on SCC you know
    Serios now, Romania was banned because of too many noobs who cheat too much and just want those accounts to trade them or sell them.And I'm sure none of my 4 accounts I had there were banned until this day...
    You have no idea why we ended up banned at SCC...it involves Paypal and hacking accounts...three times over!!! Oh,and a formidable stupid racist female !
    Hei, good news ! I saw a pabstein note floating around here about you ! You are famous !
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    Hei, good news ! I saw a pabstein note floating around here about you ! You are famous !
    He's not special. A few .ro guys have been banned for being me.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast