Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill

i still cant watch it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by colt45joe@12 October 2003 - 08:33
    i still cant watch it.
    Do you have K-Lite Codec Pack?If not go here download and install it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    well, i downloaded just now, and that BSPlayer said "unknown file format ()"

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    What type of file is it?mpeg,divx,avi?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    when i right click it, and go to properties, it says its a "MPG file"

i dowloaded this a few days ago, and when i was downloading it, it said it failed to connect or something, but before it said that it was downloading something, i used bittorrent, and this file downloaded in like 2 minutes, so i didnt think much of it cuz i thought maybe it only downloaded a little bit, but then i noticed just a few minutes ago that it was 1.12 gigs. so, could it be corupted? if yes, can i fix it?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yep Video lan plays it for me also cideo lan is great you can play bin files and unfinished files from BT

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by colt45joe@12 October 2003 - 01:00

i dowloaded this a few days ago, and when i was downloading it, it said it failed to connect or something, but before it said that it was downloading something, i used bittorrent, and this file downloaded in like 2 minutes, so i didnt think much of it cuz i thought maybe it only downloaded a little bit, but then i noticed just a few minutes ago that it was 1.12 gigs. so, could it be corupted? if yes, can i fix it?
    common sense ought to tell you that you DIDN'T download 1gb+ in two minutes. if you only let it run for two minutes, then you don't have the movie.

you should read some FAQs about how BitTorrent works.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+12 October 2003 - 23:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 12 October 2003 - 23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-colt45joe@12 October 2003 - 01:00

common sense ought to tell you that you DIDN&#39;T download 1gb+ in two minutes. if you only let it run for two minutes, then you don&#39;t have the movie.

you should read some FAQs about how BitTorrent works. [/b][/quote]
    well, yea thats what i was thinking, but then i noticed the file was 1.12 gigs, thats big, so i downloaded something...right&#33;?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by colt45joe@12 October 2003 - 15:52
    so i downloaded something...right&#33;?
    MAYBE.

BitTorrent creates a junk file as soon as you start it that&#39;s the same size as the finished file. then it starts downloading and fills it in with real sections of the file. until the grey icon turns white, and the "cancel" button changes to "finish," you don&#39;t have the file.

you can start a BitTorrent, have connection problems, hit the cancel button, end up with a 1gb+ junk file, and not download a single bit.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    oh, i c

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast