Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sct pffft..

We're talking about not being sent nice letters by anti-P2P companies, or worse.

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    dette's Avatar The Young Tech Geek
    Quote Originally Posted by UnGodly View Post
    Security? wtf planet are you guys on, your not commiting mass murder here bitches
    But the illegality is a very large point here lol

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dette View Post
    Got any good private trackers?
    TV, There's literally one uploader they but damn is he fast, Here's the !u of him

[17:58:36] <@TV> USER: -> Blurr (Legendary) (Ratio: 1538.134 | Uploaded: 113.17 TB | Downloaded: 75.34 GB) - http://getregfirst.org/user.php?id=20608

He's a little slow on games but is fucking fast on everything else.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Got any good private trackers?
    TV, There's literally one uploader they but damn is he fast, Here's the !u of him

[17:58:36] <@TV> USER: -> Blurr (Legendary) (Ratio: 1538.134 | Uploaded: 113.17 TB | Downloaded: 75.34 GB) - http://getregfirst.org/user.php?id=20608

TV??? Link? Haha am I stupid or?

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

TV??? Link? Haha am I stupid or?
    Check ya PMs .
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by UnGodly View Post
    Security? wtf planet are you guys on, your not commiting mass murder here bitches
    But the illegality is a very large point here lol
    Well, not necessarily. They just want us to think that. They don't want to move on... we do. So it is kind of a 50/50 situation.

But if I look at it from the New World Order point of view then there is damn sure no globalisation what so ever. There are still dvd region codes and what not.
    i.e.? Everyone does whatever he wants.

7. Newsgroups   -   #27
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by UsenetGuy View Post
    You have to keep in mind that most of these private torrenters are just kids, with nothing else to do with their time. No matter how many times you tell them about something better, they will not listen and will just stick to torrents. Think about how hard learning usenet can be for the beginner though, torrents are much easier.

I may seem biased, but I used to be "TorrentGuy", i've been on both sides. IMO the main reason is that they are not willing to pay an actual subscription, thinking it will probably rip them off.

One thing that really gets to me about private trackers though is how everyone on them seems to think they are safe because it is "private". Erm, no! If they can get onto it, so can anyone else.
    just lol. private trackers are not restricted to 0day crap mister usenet.
    although usenet is a great way to get stuff you need, it will never have half of Karagarga's content (this is just an example).
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. Newsgroups   -   #28
    lol. mister usenet.

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia
    LIAR!

edit: Just so that I don't get flamed.
    With all the options against payment out there, I kind of feel like I have to download something, because I'm running out of time. But with p2p I don't have to pay attention to it. It's more relaxing.
    Except maybe for Usenet access with volume limit, which is kind of neat. Never tried it though.
    Last edited by NesteaZen; 12-04-2009 at 11:00 PM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by NesteaZen View Post
    lol. mister usenet.

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia
    LIAR!

With all the options against payment out there, I kind of feel like I have to download something, because I'm running out of time. But with p2p I don't have to pay attention to it. It's more relaxing.
    Except maybe for Usenet access with volume limit, which is kind of neat. Never tried it though.
    I dont feel like that. I have an unlimited account with per month payment.. From supernews. So i dont feel like that but I have downloaded over 230GB+ since 11/09/2009

10. Newsgroups   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by NesteaZen View Post
    lol. mister usenet.

LIAR!

I dont feel like that. I have an unlimited account with per month payment.. From supernews. So i dont feel like that but I have downloaded over 230GB+ since 11/09/2009
    Oh yah 161gb since 11/23. Loving my new supernews account.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast