Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: TorrentDay - Opinions

dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well i am not there and i dont want this tracker when i have some other good tracker.
    Only ,Dragoi92

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you have other private trackers, then don't bother yourself coz it's only another private tracker

having one private tracker is better then having 100.

RevTT is around 4 years old and Torrentday is 3 months old.

but both seems the same as alexa status shows it via their user base / visits

Seems Torrentday will beat RevTT and IPTorrents and maybe even Torrentleech after 4-5 months LoL
    Last edited by merwais; 01-16-2010 at 09:09 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I hate their spam in the 'open for sign up' thread. Thats my only experience.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    hahaha

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I just don't like their adverts all over the net. Like here, for example - http://www.lookpic.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    A torrentsite advertising? We might have to consider erasing all references to such site and whoever announces them would actually be advertising a money making scheme. And you know what FST thinks of that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I assume that many of you saw the lookpic ad on IPT. Now you have TD ad on lookpic. Then, you have this - http://websiteshadow.com/info.php?ip...torrentday.com

Coincidence?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    A torrentsite advertising? We might have to consider erasing all references to such site and whoever announces them would actually be advertising a money making scheme. And you know what FST thinks of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogenox View Post
    I assume that many of you saw the lookpic ad on IPT. Now you have TD ad on lookpic. Then, you have this - http://websiteshadow.com/info.php?ip...torrentday.com

Coincidence?
    Well, people usually spam/advertise for a reason and usually that reason is cold hard cash.
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Site seems kind of clustered and slow. I'm sure their are better alternatives. Of the general trackers I've been on TL and RTT have always satisfied my needs. Both are also not hard to get into at all.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Lots of sites hosted with www.oooserver.com datacenter

Datacenter ip starts from: 95.128.*.*

oooserver.com is a datacenter in Moscow

as i mentioned before, if you are a member of another private tracker, then you may ignore torrentday.com

and one more private tracker occurred and is fine.

URL: http://www.xnt.nu/
    Last edited by merwais; 01-17-2010 at 01:37 AM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast