Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RevTT opening the 25th

Coool... Can anoyone give me background information about this tracker? How many torrents it has, How many active members, seeders leechers ratio? anything... thank you

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    wow Rev TT is something that I was hoping wud open regs soon ....

wonderful news

Celebration already begun

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by kingboom4 View Post
    Coool... Can anoyone give me background information about this tracker? How many torrents it has, How many active members, seeders leechers ratio? anything... thank you
    revtt is very similar to tl (good retention, great speeds, huge content).
    a lil comparison: revtt: 26.201 torrents / tl: 24.381 torrents
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kingboom4 View Post
    RevTT blows goat nuts and is the most overrated private tracker I'm (or WAS) a part of. There are WAIT times (yes, WAIT times) for new users. In fact, it's the only private tracker I've been on where you have to fvckin' wait just to d/l something.....9hrs for all new torrents, at that. ...and I was a user for nearly a year. To bypass that you have to be a Power User and have uploaded 25GB. A relatively low number, sure, but when I can get my sh!t elsewhere w/o waiting - or better, w/ a 1-click download host (i.e. Megaupload) - Pfffft, why bother?

There are NO free leech torrents, packs, or free leech days.....although there are "double upload" days or some BS when you pay up the greedy admins who run the site.

If you're new to private trackers, and you're looking for general, 0-day stuff, might I recommend: Leecher's Lair, TorrentBytes, and/or Midnight-Torrents.
    Seriously, I'd rate ThePirateBay over that turd infested, overrated "tracker" known as "RevDD" or w/e the hell its' name is! Good riddens!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Good riddens.

To answer you question kingboom4 Revtt isn't the biggest or the fastest but it's a nice place( at least in my opinion) that gets most anything important that other 0days do with the added benefit of having much better than average request filing.It's also quite easy to seed at , speeds are such that I never have a problem maxing out my seedbox and retention is also quite a bit above average.
    It's just not viewed to be as cool as some other sites which is fine by me because then all the epeen twits go someplace else.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-21-2009 at 05:24 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    nucks2424's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I guess Karate Kitt hasn't been to torrentLeech with waiting times. THe waiting times for open signup on Revtt have been disabled so u can grab stuff right away. I find rev very comparable to Torrentvault in terms of hidef material ( mostly what I dl). Pretimes are good and speed is excellent. A good tracker to have
    Last edited by nucks2424; 12-21-2009 at 06:06 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kurdt's Avatar Death From Above
    revtt is good b/c its not just scene content. u can get over the wait times quickly by cross-seeding. the problem is, revtt just had open signups and now they have another one, and i think they are just begging for an anti-p2p presence. which sucks because that's the reason i switched to it from TL. who cares about how good your torrents are if your forum is filled with people telling cease and desist letter stories?

also, I could be wrong but i believe TL and RevTT are known as being built around a pay2leech business model.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    great news !

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by kurdt View Post
    revtt is good b/c its not just scene content. u can get over the wait times quickly by cross-seeding.
    Hu? AFAIK it does not EVEN allow seeding till Wait Time has passed

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    good news
    Thank you

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast