Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: RevTT opening the 25th

CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i got rick rolled ,how do i go to signin

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    I got in, but they've been threatening to ban me for low ratio from day one.

This irks me: I've religiously seeded everything I took 24/7--if no one comes along to take what I've got, maybe RevTT needs more users.

Or more patience with new members.

Quote Originally Posted by donducky View Post
    I got in, but they've been threatening to ban me for low ratio from day one.

This irks me: I've religiously seeded everything I took 24/7--if no one comes along to take what I've got, maybe RevTT needs more users.

Or more patience with new members.
    Ha hah, must quote myself here!

RevTT banned me an hour ago. In a highly obnoxious manner, too, by redirecting me to another site all about abuse of private tracker ratios. After lots of obnoxious threats, besides.

It's all wrong--so wrong!--for one very simple reason:

I never, ever, ever hit and run. Never, ever. I always faithfully, religiously, seed back everything that I can, as long as I can. Why? Golden Rule. That simple. I want your files; you want mine--let's share!

With a ratio of 100+ on some of my older files--that's right!--I only need time for any private tracker to recognize me as a "good guy."

RevTT, however, doesn't give time, isn't patient . . . AND DOESN'T HAVE ALL THAT DARN MANY GREAT TORRENTS ANYWAY, unless you're 14 years old and overly wowed by the latest Hollywood releases.

And so I say, BOO HOO!

Boo Hoo to you too, RevTT! You call ME a leech? HAH! I lost YOU like a tapeworm out of my lower colon--so much do I need, or want, or deserve you!
    Last edited by donducky; 01-01-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    The staff at RevoTT are celebrating Christmas 2009 and New Year with a BANG!!, so the following will run from: 00:00 on Fri 25th of December 2009.

Open Sign-ups

Tell your friends, family members, or anyone to come join RevolutionTT, please have anyone wanting to join visit: THE URL WILL BE ADDED HERE sometime on the 24th of December 2009, keep checking back!!!.

Rules
    - NO dupe accounts allowed, no exceptions will be made, 1 IP Address = 1 Account.
    - The doors may close early if the Maximum accounts are reached, it’s better to sign-up A.S.A.P. just to be on
    the safe side.
    - Make sure you follow tracker rules and don’t do anything stupid (cheating, dupes, etc.).

If the person signing up has had a previous account at RevolutionTT, they need to join irc.revolutiontt.net port 6667 #help to get that one enabled.

Wait Times

The Torrent Wait Time System will be switched off to give new members an opportunity get off to a really good start, as well it will benefit many existing members at the same time, so do not take this as an opportunity to leech torrents, seed, seed, seed and seed some more.
    Source: RevTT

A good opportunity to join this great 0-Day tracker.
    they ban u if u uplosd more than there uploaders admin dicks site needs to be shut down

revolution sucks ive been with them for 8 years now just decided to close my account for ratio cheating what ever that is dumm admins
    Last edited by kriskin1; 01-04-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by kriskin1 View Post
    revolution sucks ive been with them for 8 years now
    Are they really that old?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No but it makes for a good story.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    No but it makes for a good story.
    i've been with them for 10 years now (beta version of the site)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So you joined when you were 4, good for you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    sorry, i didn't express myself properly. the previous account's owner joined revtt 10 years ago, not me
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678