Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: HDBits.org Review

Poster BT Rep: +2
    # of torrents: 48593 with 37863 alive
    # of members: 19595 (21000 max)
    # of seeders: 341776 <-wow
    # of leechers: 13435

pretime: 10 (as fast as it gets for a non dedicated scene tracker)
    speed: 10 (Zomg speed! Allows user uploads as well and their speed can vary until the box horde get them)
    content: 10 (The definitive HD tracker)
    overall: 10 (epic win when you get here!)

Invites: Staff only. Exceptionally rare to open (did yesterday). Three small periods in last year. A few hundred each time. Gave noobs 60gb when they joined

Free leech: Has sitewide a few times a year, usually a week at new year and some scattered periods, plenty of torrents are free (packs and 1st eps of seasons), bonus shop.

Ratio: easy, but if you are a inexperienced/stupid HD whore on a slow home line it will be hard. Mega extended seeding will be needed to 1:1 as the seedboxes never seem to leave.

Notes: This is the definitive HD tracker. You can argue that other HD sites are better but you would be ridiculed for your noobness. HDBits is so good I feel the need to gush nonsense like noob and zomg

Hint: if no seedbox download and seed forever the seven/eight oldest free leech torrents with more than 25 seeders. Get those bonus points flowing! Get and seed as much freeleech stuff as you can, and get on new freeleech stuff asap. Play it safe until you get some buffer as you dont want to risk disabled for ratio fail. That would be a devestating mistake to make. To be honest if you join HDBits and need these hints then your inviter deserves a smack!

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #32
    Fixed, thank you.

Can't wait for the "this tracker is my dream" posts.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #33
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Pretime only counts for scene trackers and when it come to scene pretime i would say 7 (from 10min to 48h)
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #34
    I m almost on the best HD Trackers around like CHINAHDTV,CHDbits, HD-space, AWOSOME-HD and others but this one is very

hard to sign up i would be very greatfull if one day i could get invites.

Any way good REVIEW

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by D-JOKER View Post
    I m almost on the best HD Trackers around like CHINAHDTV,CHDbits, HD-space, AWOSOME-HD and others but this one is very

Any way good REVIEW
    Almost on?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by D-JOKER View Post

Any way good REVIEW
    Almost on?
    ha i mean all the best HD TRACKER exept HDBITS.ORG

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #37
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The "review" itself is rather pointless it seems. Why are there people thanking for the "helpfulness" of the review (June posts)???
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #38
    HD-Bits.org <3
    To join you need an invite or you can pass any interview or donate?
    Im asking because i never saw someone to give invite for this tracker.

BTW nice review but is kinda old can someone update it or make a new one?!

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    You need an invite and lots of people have a few invites but...there are very few times that the invite function is active so no one can normally invite except for some staff. To get an invite you probably need to be active in some more exclusive invite forums? And be very lucky.

As for the review HDBits has not changed except to have more torrents and better speeds.
    LSS #1

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #40
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    You need an invite and lots of people have a few invites but...there are very few times that the invite function is active so no one can normally invite except for some staff. To get an invite you probably need to be active in some more exclusive invite forums? And be very lucky.
    You won't be able to find hdbits invites at the more exclusive forums either. Don't join any of those forums if you think it will be your golden ticket to get into hdbits. The giveaways are the same at those forums as you'd see here, the only difference is there's less people to apply to their giveaways.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast