Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Halo Run On My Pc?

An onboard graphics card is one which comes integrated with the motherboard when you buy it, and is usually pretty cheap. And AGP cards obviously go into the AGP slot. One last thing, stupidguy, agp slots come standard (to my knowledge) with motherboards these days, and yours should be relatively new, so if i had to bet, i'd safely say that yours would support agp...

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    It's Finished Now.....I'll See If It Works

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Will Halo Run On My Pc?
    Nope :'(

Meh It Can't Be That Great I'm Getting An X-Box Anyway

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    it's a crap game, on pc at least. I don't see why there was such a hype when it was released. Maybe the multiplayer could interest you but I thought the campaign mode was nothing special. But hey, what beats CS in multiplayer anyway.

No loss if you don't get to play it, No brains if you buy a xbox just to play it.

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    I Currently Have 0 Real Games Installed On My Computer.....Although I Used To Have Half Life.....Never Played It.....Somoene Recommend Some Games That'll Work

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by stupidguy@21 October 2003 - 10:59
    I Currently Have 0 Real Games Installed On My Computer.....Although I Used To Have Half Life.....Never Played It.....Somoene Recommend Some Games That'll Work
    Just don't pick to play the newly released games, go for the oldies.

starcraft? diablo2? red alert? duke nukem? quake? doom?

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by RedRival+21 October 2003 - 10:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RedRival @ 21 October 2003 - 10:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@21 October 2003 - 10:59
    I Currently Have 0 Real Games Installed On My Computer.....Although I Used To Have Half Life.....Never Played It.....Somoene Recommend Some Games That&#39;ll Work
    Just don&#39;t pick to play the newly released games, go for the oldies.

starcraft? diablo2? red alert? duke nukem? quake? doom? [/b][/quote]
    That is good advice.

Try Hitman,Project IGI or Unreal tournament.

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    Unreal sounds good ill take a look

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@21 October 2003 - 02:24
    An onboard graphics card is one which comes integrated with the motherboard when you buy it, and is usually pretty cheap. And AGP cards obviously go into the AGP slot. One last thing, stupidguy, agp slots come standard (to my knowledge) with motherboards these days, and yours should be relatively new, so if i had to bet, i&#39;d safely say that yours would support agp...
    Link, I know the diffrence between AGP and Itegrated, what I mean was that I do not know the diffrence in performance when compared to cards of the same MB, Incase this was directed at me.

10. Games   -   #20
    Lick My Lovepump
    Get Return to Castle Wolfensteain: Enemy Territory from www.splashdamage.com
    Its a good game, and completely free (the legal free now the "Kazaa Free").

It runs on me 1.4 GHZ that has like a 32mb graphics card so it should run on yours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast