Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Merry Mary notch filter, bad medicine man

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Idol, go watch Louie.
    MBM, finish Deadwood if you haven't.
    Squeamous, dive into Battlestar Galactica.
    manker, adopt a cartoon and take a shot at Avatar: the Last Airbender.
    chavis, go buy a Bluray copy of The Prisoner miniseries and spend 2 hours melting the discs with a lit cigar. I don't care if it's a bubbling liquid cesspool before the time limit, you keep giving it the treatment.
    Artemis, umm I don't know, go punch a seal in the face. Then maybe try to find a way to watch the entire Trailer Park Boys series.

Everyone else, I guess go watch Death Note or something.

P.S. Everyone watch everything I mentioned, and if refusal is your predilection, go send Idol a pm or something, then report him.
    These are my universals, I have shit that I like that I don't try to shove down your throats, so be happy you're getting off easy.

P.P.S Downton Abbey

signing off,
    the merry tyrant moreso.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    See this is what happens when someone doesn't have real life friends.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I can trick real life friends into watching these things. Also, I started branching out too far, I needed to get it together man.

And if that's how it's going to be, I want my bracelet back dick. We're no longer bbfs

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I can trick real life friends into watching these things. Also, I started branching out too far, I needed to get it together man.

And if that's how it's going to be, I want my bracelet back dick. We're no longer bbfs
    I thought we were bffs and that's like for evar.

OK I'll make you a deal,I will watch Louis if you watch something I recommend.We meet back here in 7 days and give our honest,non-trying to be glib opinions and then you bend over and kiss my ass.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-23-2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I thought we were bffs and that's like for evar.

OK I'll make you a deal,I will watch Louis if you watch something I recommend.We meet back here in 7 days and give our honest,non-trying to be glib opinions
    Best brahs forevar are even tighter than bffs. A week? You've already watched yours, why such a long time?

and then you bend over and kiss my ass.
    Unlike ziggy I don't have to abide by such rules. Plus, I don't drink enough hard liquor to ever wash that out.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 04-24-2012 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    MBM, finish Deadwood if you haven't.
    Done. Sincere apologies for not updating you on finishing. We enjoyed it immensely, and after discussing the "wrap up", decided that it was an acceptable way to end the series. Not all roses and hugs, but more realistic in terms of the great robber barons of the time. Truth was, the little guy got screwed by the BIG guy back then. Sure glad that sort of corporate interest imposing its will on the lower classes is over...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Artemis, umm I don't know, go punch a seal in the face. Then maybe try to find a way to watch the entire Trailer Park Boys series.

P.P.S Downton Abbey
    As I keep on having to explain I have gotten up close and personal to a real life seal and it really wanted me for a snacky treat see:

Currently working my way through Weeds does that suffice?

Oh so there on Downton Abbey

But once again you fucked up and left Breaking Bad off the list.
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-24-2012 at 08:36 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Movies & TV   -   #8

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

chavis, go buy a Bluray copy of The Prisoner miniseries and spend 2 hours melting the discs with a lit cigar. I don't care if it's a bubbling liquid cesspool before the time limit, you keep giving it the treatment.
    'Buy stuff', lulz.

I was talking about the original Prisoner in that other thread. That mini-series was the dog's dick to end all dogs' dicks. I actually spat on my plastic screen halfway through the first episode.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

'Buy stuff', lulz.

I was talking about the original Prisoner in that other thread. That mini-series was the dog's dick to end all dogs' dicks. I actually spat on my plastic screen halfway through the first episode.
    Your monitor wants you to know that it prays that you never watch the American version of The Singing Detective.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast