Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Innocence

Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@23 October 2003 - 04:50
    Nope I am not.

If you did not have the need for sex love would be useless.

Breakdown the whole thing and all of it comes down to one simple thing.

I'll let you guess what that one simple thing is
    i'm not saying sex isn't important - it just shouldn't b the ONLY factor. maybe ur 2 young 2 know this, but i thought when i was 19, i knew better.

DUH!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    I'm neither bitter, nor hurt, nor young. True love is a fallacy, love is hard work, marraige is hard work. Filled with compromise and sacrifice. I fail to see the attraction.

The concept that you can see someone, fall "in love" and live happily ever after is just simple shit.

The best you can hope for is to find a good friend.. Love seems to imply sexual arousal and such, that is a poor lead to follow.

People just need to find a friend who they are engaged enough by that they wish to begin a family together.

The concept of "true love" as I understood it as a child, and what constitutes a a happy marraige, are so far divergent as to be unrelated.

Men and women have such different urges that "sex" is an unfortunate common ground. The word and its implication are totally different between the genders.

edit: I did not read the above posts as I was typing
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@23 October 2003 - 04:53
    I'm neither bitter, nor hurt, nor young. True love is a fallacy, love is hard work, marraige is hard work. Filled with compromise and sacrifice. I fail to see the attraction.

The concept that you can see someone, fall "in love" and live happily ever after is just simple shit.

The best you can hope for is to find a good friend.. Love seems to imply sexual arousal and such, that is a poor lead to follow.

People just need to find a friend who they are engaged enough by that they wish to begin a family together.

The concept of "true love" as I understood it as a child, and what constitutes a a happy marraige, are so far divergent as to be unrelated.

Men and women have such different urges that "sex" is an unfortunate common ground. The word and its implication are totally different between the genders.
    so i'm guessin ur around 48?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+23 October 2003 - 04:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 23 October 2003 - 04:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@23 October 2003 - 04:50
    Nope I am not.

If you did not have the need for sex love would be useless.

Breakdown the whole thing and all of it comes down to one simple thing.

I&#39;ll let you guess what that one simple thing is&nbsp;
    i&#39;m not saying sex isn&#39;t important - it just shouldn&#39;t b the ONLY factor. maybe ur 2 young 2 know this, but i thought when i was 19, i knew better.

DUH&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not saying its the only factor, I am saying the basis of love, the reason it exists, the only reason men make complete idiots of them selves and women act all high and mighty is sex.

love is the child or product of sex.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    What is your relevant point, kurt.

Your post is nothing but a weak flame.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@23 October 2003 - 04:56
    What is your relevant point?
    You talking to me?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    see above, and the edit, lol

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Are you talking to me? coz I dont see any one else above your post? So you must be talking to me? (pulls out gun, shoots self in foot)

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster

sorry - i&#39;m not trying 2 flame. u just sound kinda depressed right now, and i attempted (failed attempt obviously) 2 make light of it.

love is AWESOME and lasting, regardless of what u think right now.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+23 October 2003 - 05:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an &#064; 23 October 2003 - 05:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@23 October 2003 - 04:56

sorry - i&#39;m not trying 2 flame. u just sound kinda depressed right now, and i attempted (failed attempt obviously) 2 make light of it.

love is AWESOME and lasting, regardless of what u think right now. [/b][/quote]
    Well, I have no reason to be angry or sad, just my experience.

I would love for there to be true love out there.

I am no kid, but I still reminder the excitement of ALL of my "firsts". Now they are mundane, and the chicks are getting fatter.

Remember kids, intelligence lasts, beauty fades&#33;

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast