Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Proof About Jews

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Mediaslayer

You are right in so much as I did say that the Sharron government promised much and has delivered nothing. By this mark I identified incompetence has a hall mark of his administration.

I am baffled that you think David Kelly's name is not one I would want to hear. To the contrary I would like to know exactly what happened. I too am a Civil Servant and I was alarmed by the treatment he received from the powers that be. I assume you were attempting to imply through this that the UK Government is incompetent. This could be argued on the strength of certain service indicators but not the David Kelly affair. It could, however, be argued that the Government of the day are control freaks who will stoop very low in order to get their way. This in my view is far worse than mere incompetence. I look forward to the results of the inquiry.

There may well have been incompetence in the US and UK intelligence data-gathering - however, it's a bit harsh to actually blame Tony Blair and George Bush for this no matter how tempting.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+26 October 2003 - 14:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 26 October 2003 - 14:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-JP
    .... bo ho the bad man is nasty to me.
    bo ho? What&#39;s that in English?

You get personal with everyone who gets the better of you JP. As you have with me on several occasions. But I don&#39;t mind, it&#39;s a price I&#39;m willing to pay to show you up for the bigot you are. So get personal mate, give it your best shot.

[/b][/quote]

I refer you to my answer of several moments ago. It&#39;s all there for people to read old bean.

Everyone can make up their own mind on who does what, who gets personal and who is the bigot.

Wasn&#39;t it you who got the PM from a mod warning you about your behaviour. Oh that&#39;s right you "apologised" to j2 and I after that one.

I&#39;ve just noticed I had 8 unread PM&#39;s. Two were warnings from mod&#39;s about my "abuse" towards j2, and my "attacks" on JPaul.

j2, if you see my remarks in any way other than the light hearted way they were intended, I apologise.

JPaul, if you feel I have in any way attacked you personally, I apologise to you also.
    My mistake it was 2 warnings, sorry about that.

Billy, can you even begin to accept that, it may not be the army which is out of step after all. It is perhaps you. Or are you going to stick to your position that there is no need to let the facts get in the way of a perfectly good theory.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    Poster
    Originally posted by exeus@26 October 2003 - 15:03
    this may not have much to do with this thread but i have seen many talking about Australia there is proof from vic to the nt that the Aboriginalls were not the first here there was another race of ppl here that the Aboriginals wiped out..... i know that for a fact the main reason (i know)is the bones found in an old dry lake just near where i live that the Aboriginals claimed as their own when in fact the bones were from an early race of ppl......
    all kept pretty quite, so the English wernt the first to claim this land from another ppl
    There is no archeological trace of any human occupation of Australia earlier than the Aboriginals. Extensive evidence of “megafauna” only – ancient lions and dinosaurs roaming the continent – is all that has been found.
    From

On this site

I don&#39;t know how accurate it is, I just thought I would point it out for you to have a read if you wanted.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    BANNED
    Haha&#33; I was taking the piss JP, and you fell for it&#33;&#33;

I&#39;ve had no warnings, I was asked to moderate my language.

I apologised as a laugh.

As i said before, look at all the threads there have been about you, people wanting to kill you even. It&#39;s your manner, you have nothing to add to a thread, so you attack the poster, you do it all the time.

What have you contributed to this thread? That Australians should vacate the land? Very constructive, very intelligent&#33; Of course, you have a very obvious hidden agenda here, England, Ireland, Scotland ... You should get out more, see the world before senility takes over completely. Go to some of these places you know so much about. Get some first hand experience.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+27 October 2003 - 00:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 27 October 2003 - 00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-exeus@26 October 2003 - 15:03
    this may not have much to do with this thread but i have seen many talking about Australia there is proof from vic to the nt that the Aboriginalls were not the first here there was another race of ppl here that the Aboriginals wiped out..... i know that for a fact the main reason (i know)is the bones found in an old dry lake just near where i live that the Aboriginals claimed as their own when in fact the bones were from an early race of ppl......
    all kept pretty quite, so the English wernt the first to claim this land from another ppl
    There is no archeological trace of any human occupation of Australia earlier than the Aboriginals. Extensive evidence of “megafauna” only – ancient lions and dinosaurs roaming the continent – is all that has been found.
    From

On this site

I don&#39;t know how accurate it is, I just thought I would point it out for you to have a read if you wanted. [/b][/quote]
    i understand where you are comming from its like i was always taught that Captian Cook was the first white man to discover Australia...
    anyhow i did a quick search in google for the terms (kow swamp Aboriginals)this is the second resault the first was down also there has been debate over cave paintings...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    Poster
    Always the conspiracy theorist eh Billy. There&#39;s always a hidden agenda.

I can only continue to re-iterate, tho&#39; by now it is obvious that you never actually read what people say, or more likely twist it round and deliberately mis-represent. The posts are all there for people to read and to decide for themselves who is guilty of what. It is there for people to see what was constructive.

One of yours I think

NO&#33; It is not a black hole. it&#39;s black and white&#33; Israelis are thieving murderers, stealing and killing land and landowners, how can you sit there and justify that? Get the fuck out of Palestine, all of you, and fucking stay out&#33;&#33;
    It is you who sees the hidden agenda, but then you wouldn&#39;t really be happy if you didn&#39;t believe it was there.

On a serious point, have you ever thought of getting professional help, or possibly returning to it.

With regard to the apology. Yes, you got me there. I had thought it genuine and I assume that j2 had as well. I actually thought you a bigger man for doing it. It now appears that it was just your idea of a joke. How very adult of you. Can you get any more sad.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    BANNED
    Come on JP, lighten up, crack a smile, stop being so stuffy, try walking around in the wife&#39;s underwear, give that ego of yours a caning. I wouldn&#39;t mind betting you&#39;re a decent chap under all that vitriol.

With regard to the apology. Yes, you got me there. I had thought it genuine ....
    Did you? Well you didn&#39;t have the good grace to acknowledge it, did you?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108
    Poster
    Originally posted by exeus+26 October 2003 - 17:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (exeus &#064; 26 October 2003 - 17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JPaul@27 October 2003 - 00:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-exeus
    @26 October 2003 - 15:03

From

On this site

I don&#39;t know how accurate it is, I just thought I would point it out for you to have a read if you wanted.
    i understand where you are comming from its like i was always taught that Captian Cook was the first white man to discover Australia...
    anyhow i did a quick search in google for the terms (kow swamp Aboriginals)this is the second resault the first was down also there has been debate over cave paintings...[/b][/quote]
    Thanks for the link, I enjoyed the read.

Please bear in mind that it was by Rex Gilroy, who is actually an amateur in the field (as I understand it). I am not sure if his theories with regard to the Giants of prehistoric Australia are widely accepted.

I&#39;m not sure if this is the same chap

Rex Gilroy: &#39;Missing Civilization of Uru, The Lost Paradise of Mankind&#39;

Well known author and researcher Rex Gilroy will be discussing his research into a lost civilization in Australia which predates the aboriginal people. Rex believes the civilization of Uru is of extraterrestrial origin which has great implications for our history and for mankind today.

Or this one

The Australasian Society for Psychical Research invites you to&nbsp; their next talk, to be given by
    Rex Gilroy

Rex is well-known for his research into the Australian Yowie and is a regular contributor to "The Australasian Ufologist" magazine.&nbsp; Rex&#39;s talk,which will be illustrated with slides, will be based on his new book called "Australian UFOs Through the Window of Time" in which he claims that for several decades the American government has been operating a secret UFO research facility in the Burragorang Valley in the New South Wales Blue Mountains.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #109
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@26 October 2003 - 17:47
    Come on JP, lighten up, crack a smile, stop being so stuffy, try walking around in the wife&#39;s underwear, give that ego of yours a caning.&nbsp; I wouldn&#39;t mind betting you&#39;re a decent chap under all thet vitriol.

With regard to the apology. Yes, you got me there. I had thought it genuine ....
    Did you? Well you didn&#39;t have the good grace to acknowledge it, did you?

I didn&#39;t have the good grace to acknowledge your fake apology, which was a piss take.

Do you ever read your posts back and think how it will sound to other people.

Thank you, sincerely. I am genuinely laughing IRL.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #110
    BANNED
    I didn&#39;t have the good grace to acknowledge your fake apology, which was a piss take.
    But of course, you didn&#39;t know that, did you?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast