Thread: The Proof About Jews

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Branch Secretary

Like you say...no one else will do the job

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #152
    Poster
    A Honest Post if Anyone Cares

Firstly I feel the Jew’s constantly complain about their lack of support, this is discrediting anyone that does and making their efforts in vain.

As an earlier poster wrote the Jew’s are Gods peculiar people, however they are a cursed race and from a biblical point of view we all are (Children of wrath). Notably however to believe this or understand it one must be GENTILE.

As God’s peculiar people do they expect to go unpunished for this privilege, as some bullied the smartest kid at school they will also bullied the selected in the world.

It is not that Jew’s are good with money the covenant of Abraham gives them this innate privilege from the day they are circumcised they are thus privileged

I myself am a GENTILEhowever I have always noted extreme evil with anti-Semitic views, and as the New Testament teaches there will be goat nations and sheep nations, I feel we can disseminate between those greatly by their stance on Israel (it is not my intention to get into this there is already a thread that discusses which nations are alined behind Israel)

I also feel, in contrast, that anti Semitism has been used by many with less than honourable intentions, to tar people.

The issue will always remain a hot bed, I believe in predestination (for them that understand not explanation is necessary, for those that don’t no exploitation is possible), therefore this topic is discussing the irrelevant, the Jews will get their just rewards (be that positive or negative) as the GENTILE, it is just pity so mush blood shed is happening in between

I would greatly appreciate the orginal poster of this threads comments

This post will probably be edit as post of mine for spelling please show some consideration by not picking out obvious mistakes

3. The Drawing Room   -   #153
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    @blackhatknight-I somewhat agree with this.

Firstly I feel the Jew’s constantly complain about their lack of support, this is discrediting anyone that does and making their efforts in vain.
    In real life, I have seen this play out extensively. Its goes back and forth, back and forth. Here is an example: In America, blacks were once slaves, they are hurt by that. They complain that they were once treated badly by whites, this causes sympathy for them. Sometimes, they overuse this argument, that they were treated badly, and it works against them. Then society feels less sympathy for them, opening the door for more bad treatment. I have seen it with Jews, but I personally don't think its a Jewish specific thing, I think its human nature. I should warn you though, this method of "oppress the other side then accuse the other side of complaining too much" can be used to achieve great evil when implemented correctly(lol, or incorrectly, if you prefer).

I also feel, in contrast, that anti Semitism has been used by many with less than honourable intentions, to tar people.
    Yes, I agree to a certain extent. Its a shame there has to be aggression in the first place, on either side. Will the human race ever see peace?

It is not that Jew’s are good with money the covenant of Abraham gives them this innate privilege from the day they are circumcised they are thus privileged
    Good point, I can't think of anything to say for the rest, welcome to the discussion B) B)

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #154
    Poster
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@29 October 2003 - 05:01
    In real life, I have seen this play out extensively. Its goes back and forth, back and forth. Here is an example: In America, blacks were once slaves,
    I possilby belong to the smallest minority in the world (any one who reads my posts will know which one) do you not have to ask yourself if parrellels like this are helpful, i would argue they are self defeatest, though poorly put experssion of culture is not an excuse for intolerence but it unfortunately is a catalyist for hate, i have frequently had to prove my culture is wroth promoting, that it is worth perserving and that it can add to society therefore i understand the sentiment of your first post however with such minorities every word you make in public counts

God will judge your kind as he sees fit, he will protect them accordingly, and will reserve His sovergin right to punish them as his [once]* chosen people, do you have anything to fear???

*added depending on orintation

EDIT: last paragraph added too and spelling (I know still isn't good)

5. The Drawing Room   -   #155
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Let's be simple & concise sometime.

There's no real jewish conspiracy.

Jews are just well integrated to the world capitalistic economical system, & are important actors of it. I think we can compare the situation of the jews nowadays, with the protestants decribed a long time ago by Max Weber in The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism

But the fact is that the world capitalistic economical system has really nothing moral nowadays. It's just based on salvation.

So jews in a way are guilty. I have to precise nevertheless that not all jews are concerning by that at all. I'm just talking about majority. And they are off course not the only culprits.

So the first question of this topic is pointless, as the pain is caused indirectly, so people wont tell you they have been directly maltreated by a jew personn.

@MediaSlayer: But good try boss... You may become a good lying politician. B)

6. The Drawing Room   -   #156
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    awwww.....leonidas bumped my thread in time for halloween(in usa its almost noon, only a couple of hours until halloween)............i feel so.....*sniffle........special.............all i can say is "merci beaucoup, miseur" B)

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #157
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I have to precise nevertheless that not all jews are concerning by that at all. I'm just talking about majority.
    I wouldnt even say the Majority, the majority of Jews are not influential in world affairs and politics.

The majority may sympathise with Israel and shout, but thats about all...just like many Christians.

Its the influential Jewish minority that manage the spin.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #158
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@31 October 2003 - 17:30
    awwww.....leonidas bumped my thread in time for halloween(in usa its almost noon, only a couple of hours until halloween)............i feel so.....*sniffle........special.............all i can say is "merci beaucoup, miseur" B)
    I didn't know I was a celebrity
    Thanks for your cordial reception

@Rat-faced:
    Maybe I'm exagerating saying "the majority". So I will say lots of them.
    But I wasn't only talking about the influencial minority.
    I think, (but it's only my own opinion based on what I've seen) that jewish people are more undertaking than the average, they like to expand. And when you decide to expand, it may bother other people. This work when you're talking about economy or territory. Plus, as a wise guy named Billy Dean said, Money control the world, and jews are usualy rich people (They should publish statistics about that. But I think they never will, as some people will bich about it saying it would be racist).

@Media Slayer: I don't have anything specific against jews, I just think that anyone who has got too much money in this world is somehow guilty.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516