Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Proof About Jews

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@24 October 2003 - 08:24

If it were true that Jews controlled the worlds money, they would have made decisions that would be effecting everyone.  This would then be a real life example

I see your point, but you can't prove or disprove something on so large a scale as that, which is why i asked for real life examples wherein details could be given by the person replying. After all, in this day and age guns don't kill people, ideologies kill people. If a powerful rumour got started that Australians were out to destroy the world, you would be rushing to find your "i was born in England" papers, now wouldn't you?

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+24 October 2003 - 08:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 24 October 2003 - 08:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-protak@24 October 2003 - 17:11
    Provide that source Billy Dean&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Or was that one of your magna com lada sources???
    Magna Carta.

There ya go Tim.

If it were true that Jews controlled the worlds money, they would have made decisions that would be effecting everyone. This would then be a real life example

PS. ... virulent anti-jewish ... Moi?

[/b][/quote]
    OK Billy&#33;&#33;&#33; YOU drudged it up. First I could not stomach the first chapter. Archhole, archenemy, architect..blah blah .. This is not Princess Diana&#39;s funeral, what you appeared to be referring to ( again did&#39;nt read it no interest ) was the Catholic Church??? This discussion is on Jewish wrongdoing&#39;s.? I will try to swallow your mis-representation and post a reply.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    BANNED
    OK Billy&#33;&#33;&#33; YOU drudged it up. First I could not stomach the first chapter. Archhole, archenemy, architect..blah blah .. This is not Princess Diana&#39;s funeral, what you appeared to be referring to ( again did&#39;nt read it no interest ) was the Catholic Church??? This discussion is on Jewish wrongdoing&#39;s.? I will &nbsp; try to swallow your mis-representation and post a reply.
    Ah, Tim, you didn&#39;t do British history at school then?

Mag·na Car·ta or Mag·na Char·ta

1. The charter of English political and civil liberties granted by King John at Runnymede in June 1215.

MS, tell me who does control the world&#39;s money supply?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    To be honest, I&#39;m still digesting your Magna Carta reference. So far it seems that "separation of church and state" doesn&#39;t really exist like I imagined it does in your government(english, not australian).

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    The Magna Carta shouldn&#39;t really be taken out of context, it was drawn up at a time (800 years ago) when financial worries and hardships were rampant, also at a time when judo-christian relations weren&#39;t as good as nowadays and the words racism and prejudice weren&#39;t in many peoples vocabulary. Go some centuries later and i&#39;m sure you can find legal documentation that will say derogotary things about blacks, asians or native americans.
    I think there has long been a tradition for Jews to be merchants and bankers and while this may have given them some power and cause strife & dislike, I don&#39;t think this is the main reason that they have been persecuted through history. I think it has more to do with the nepotism, aloofness and cliqueness that was and to a certain extent still is associated with the religion. Jewish people seem to take pride in their strong sense of community and do their best to help one another naturally this is sometimes to the detriment of those not in the community. The jewish religion is to a large extent a closed religion, marrying someone (or having a relationship) outside of the religion is frowned upon and afaik converting to Judaism isn&#39;t open to anyone. Throw in the fact that jewish people believe that they are god&#39;s chosen people and the friction that ensues seems the logical conclusion. All in all their religion makes them an easy scapegoat.
    Due to their history there may be a large number of jewish people involved in banking and i am aware that banks wield significant power, but to suggest that they secretly meet up and arrange world politics seems to fall on the side of paranoia. Either way i&#39;m not worried about it, there are laws now about nepotism and discrimination, and also imo religions are on the way out, contentment, freedom, tolerance and greater scientific understanding are slowly but surely killing all the religions (in the west at least). Imo the best way to strengthen peoples faith in a religion and make their sense of community stronger (and therefore strengthen the religion) is to persecute that religion or single it out.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@23 October 2003 - 23:53
    So far here is the first fact:
    1-jews are good with money
    2-jews are good at comedy. just look at the entertainment industry-- most of the great comedians are jewish, and the rest are black.

i&#39;ve got problems with zionism/Israel, but that&#39;s not an anti-semitic thing. i just think the Palestinians got a raw deal.

otherwise, jews are okay by me.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ilw@24 October 2003 - 18:32
    Hi, sweetie.
    Hi.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by ilw@24 October 2003 - 09:32
    I think it has more to do with the nepotism, aloofness and cliqueness that was and to a certain extent still is associated with the religion.
    Ok now we have fact #2-the followers of the jewish religion, tend to be a closed group who "stick together"

Fair enough, but I would like to add something that perhaps you overlooked. Do you know what world jewish population is? Its hoovering at like 1%. If the "anglo-saxon" peoples had a population so small as that, would they "stick together" and favor each other in everyday life over others? You bet. Tell me no with a straight face

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@24 October 2003 - 10:40
    Hi muffin

soo..... what u wearing?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by ilw@24 October 2003 - 19:32
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    cliqueness
    I don&#39;t think that&#39;s a word. Did you mean cliquishness?

B)

BILLY_DEAN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;??????

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast