Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Counter Strike: Condition Zero

Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+29 October 2003 - 00:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 29 October 2003 - 00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cygnuz&#045;Y@28 October 2003 - 16:21
    Has someone played this game....?

Is it worth the download?
    I just want to know &#39;cuz is going to take long to download, is it worth my time...?
    stupid as hell. it&#39;s only sp. and looks ok, but the game is same as old cs, only no mp, which makes the game stupid [/b][/quote]
    Same as abu said, cyg if you ask me, which I already said , CS: CZ is CS 1.5 with bots but better graphics, smarter bots (apparently) who actually die and don&#39;t keep shooting you in the head before you get the chance to fight back.

Its a normal mission based FPS with the CS element that gives it a little twist.

From what I have played so far (not that much) I found it to be entertaining, maybe most people had to high expectations, but to me I find it a well added bonus to have CS with better graphics and the ability to play SP and train your self with out using useless bots.

All in all I found it worth the download, as to wether its full or not, I personally found to much bugs in it for me to decide its full, but it could be I dont know.

Maybe people are expecting to much from it, I must point out, we havent reached the age of virtual reality in the hologram kind.

2. Games   -   #22
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by noname12+29 October 2003 - 01:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 29 October 2003 - 01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@29 October 2003 - 00:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cygnuz&#045;Y
    @28 October 2003 - 16:21
    Has someone played this game....?

Is it worth the download?
    I just want to know &#39;cuz is going to take long to download, is it worth my time...?

stupid as hell. it&#39;s only sp. and looks ok, but the game is same as old cs, only no mp, which makes the game stupid
    Same as abu said, cyg if you ask me, which I already said , CS: CZ is CS 1.5 with bots but better graphics, smarter bots (apparently) who actually die and don&#39;t keep shooting you in the head before you get the chance to fight back.

Its a normal mission based FPS with the CS element that gives it a little twist.

From what I have played so far (not that much) I found it to be entertaining, maybe most people had to high expectations, but to me I find it a well added bonus to have CS with better graphics and the ability to play SP and train your self with out using useless bots.

All in all I found it worth the download, as to wether its full or not, I personally found to much bugs in it for me to decide its full, but it could be I dont know.

Maybe people are expecting to much from it, I must point out, we havent reached the age of virtual reality in the hologram kind. [/b][/quote]
    lol. true. but there&#39;s so many other good games to play. halo, ut2k3, max payne 2, mdnite club 2, warhammer 40000, and more.

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    There are many more games to get, but its still a good addition to your collection, I just dont see the huge disapointment most others seem to be seeing, I believe they made a good transformation for the hugely succesful MP CS to a single player CS, maybe needs some more additions but they will most likely add some patches and additions to it later on as the feedback comes in, although I am not a huge fan of HL, I do think Valve is a Develpor for the gamers, by the gamers.

They did that with CS... until steam

4. Games   -   #24
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Octopussy@28 October 2003 - 19:25
    i think the games really gay because id like go to and actually kick the asses of those faggots who made it because its so stupid how they always show the terrorist as the muslim ppl
    Muslims don&#39;t usually wear turbans, thats Sikhs....

And I&#39;m gathering that they wear turbans because of that guy talking about towel heads up above

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123