just mount it with deamon tools
    never will understand why any one would extract iso to install

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@30 October 2003 - 03:32
    just mount it with deamon tools
    never will understand why any one would extract iso to install
    To save a 25p CDR. :-"
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Smurfette@30 October 2003 - 04:38

you don't know what deamon tools is, so don't post on shit you know nothing about

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2+30 October 2003 - 03:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 30 October 2003 - 03:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smurfette@30 October 2003 - 04:38

you don&#39;t know what deamon tools is, so don&#39;t post on shit you know nothing about [/b][/quote]
    Can&#39;t figure out if you&#39;re dissin me or pissing about...

I meant that people who don&#39;t know anout such things as Daemon Tools, Alcohol or CCD would be extracting iso&#39;s to do that.
    I just burn &#39;em to disc and see what happens.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by mikki@30 October 2003 - 03:30
    well, I downloaded roxio easy cd creator 6. when I open a file it automatically opens in Winiso. There is a file in there with the serial number in it, but when I click on setup or application it says that it can&#39;t open a file larger than 3MB because it is an unregistered copy. This also happened when I downloaded Office XP. Could it be the program Winiso??
    yeh its winiso, the unregistered program wont let you open large files, download isobuster and use it to extract the files to a folder and burn them to disc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12