Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warning

Poster
    If you are going to demand a new printer DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE, this includes passing it over to an engineer to look at, they are con artists, did you know pc world curry's and dixions are all the same company why the hell trading standandards hasn't done something about these cowboys is beyond me i'd trust a second hand car sales man in a clown suit before i trusted them

notably you have no legal regress to demand an new printer but you are entitled to damages that could include a new printer

best of luck, punch them on the nose for me too

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    the company tiny, went out of business because the monkeys they employed told people to put their motherboard in the microwave for 30seconds which obviously fried some components and made it look like there had been a power surge, the point of which was when their 3 year warrenty was running out they got a brand new computer. they went into recievership because of this, as they were losing muchas money on this trick.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    paul_smith
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@1 November 2003 - 19:23
    the company tiny, went out of business because the monkeys they employed told people to put their motherboard in the microwave for 30seconds which obviously fried some components and made it look like there had been a power surge, the point of which was when their 3 year warrenty was running out they got a brand new computer. they went into recievership because of this, as they were losing muchas money on this trick.
    thats just weird

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@1 November 2003 - 20:23
    I thought Tiny and Time merged to become The Computer Store...or something like that

5. Lounge   -   #15
    PC world r bastards...

they must just hire any 1 they can find of the street...

I manged 2 fuck my internet up so i took my machine 2 PC world the guys advice have a AOL Disk and that will solve the problem...

wot a goon

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I agree PCWORLD are over priced, but if you are looking to buy a DVD-Writer, i think its the best place to do it. I purchased one about 10 months ago, it developed a fault with the software - easily fixable by reinstalling, but I took it back a week ago after using it for so long and got it replaced with a new, faster drive.

Its their policy to replace, so take advantage of it. I replaced the 2.4x dvd writer with a new 4 speed one, so i'm a happy chap

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@1 November 2003 - 19:11
    I can't understand anyone shopping in PC World, they're over-priced and trained monkeys could give you better advice. A workmate of mine spent a fortune on CD-RW's because an assistant told him that if you only recorded one song on a CD-R then you couldn't record any more!
    You know, im sure he can take them to court for that and get his money back. These guys need to be shut down.

I wish these guys were in Australia because i would go down their and act like i dont know shit about computers and trap them so i can take them to court and have them shut down.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by paul_smith@1 November 2003 - 18:37
    yeh, i cant wait till tomorrow morning, they just upset the wrong guy
    omg where r u @? i wanna watch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12