Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Rip cn???

Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    I saw this post when I logged into CN today:

EDIT: Announcement has been removed.
    Last edited by Champo101; 07-05-2010 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Announcement against CN rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Champo101 View Post
    However, I would like to get your attention that starting from today, If we didn't cover the costs at any month, we will have to officially shut down.
    Not because we want to or we don't want to support the site from our pockets, it just because we don't have more extra funds available to support CN anymore.
    This doesn't make much sense to me. Clearly if they are willing to let the site die due to lack of member donations, then they do in fact not wish to pay out of their own pocket to keep it afloat. Right?

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    hmm Interesting. It doesn't make much sense now thinking of it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Copycats. FTN already did it.

I can't imagine cn closing its doors.
    Oh the refugees, the drama, please guys donate!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    HIf we didn't cover the costs at any month, we will have to officially shut down.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    To be honest, it's really sad to see all the effort we spent here disparaging because of low funds.
    I could say something disparaging about the choice of words but I won't.

Also enough of these "look what is happening on x site " threads .They only have relevance to people already on those sites and therefore unless there are larger issues involved like a crooked staff or something should probably be discussed exclusively there .
    I mean this way all you get is either trolls looking to randomly bad mouth anything or anyone or actual members apparently too gutless to say what they truly think hopefully to some positive effect where it should be said on the actual site .
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    What idol said.

I can not see whats wrong about telling our users we are changing servers and that therefore we do need some extra cash to pay the bills. Enough with the dumbass attitude already.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervisor View Post
    Enough with the CN dumbass attitude already.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervisor View Post
    Enough with the CN dumbass attitude already.
    Quite the witty edit, there. I bet you felt all special belonging to the hate-a-tracker club.

CN's a great place, tbh, and I'd hate to see it go down. As great as it is, though, it's replaceable, and I fear that that's what might lead to its demise; especially with these funding issues that came up.

Opening a thread about it here solves nothing. You're better off talking about "what the world is coming to" on the tracker side of things, on the trackers in question themselves.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Maybe take it easy of the coding, and get a real job to pay for the servers? Must have spent hundreds or thousands of hours designing that stupid bullshit inventory system and whatever other fancy pointess stuff they use to bait dumbfucks to spend their whole day on the site.

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast