Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help reactivating my accounts.

Several months ago I took a job where I would have to travel quite a bit. I thought I went through and parked all of my accounts, but now I am having problems getting into a couple of them. I have gotten back into FTN, TT and TL, but have not had any success getting back into waffles and hdbits. Hdbits doesn't have my email in their system, and waffles does not allow you to reset your password and I have no idea what my password is. I know what my usernames were and have a good idea what I downloaded if that'll help. If anyone has any idea(if anything) I can do to get back into these sites, please let me know.

Thanks for any help. I really miss watching movies in HD and limewire just isn't cutting it.

BTW, I went to waffles irc and they told me to try and get another invite. I figured if I could get back into hdbits then I would get one in the forums like I did before. I have not tried hdbits irc yet. I will try that in a minute, just wanted to try here too.
    Last edited by XtriBit; 07-28-2010 at 04:45 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    The invite system at HDbits is closed so try IRC. Same with ftn,TT and TL. You could make a request for waffles. If disabled for inactivity.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I am in the same situation at waffles but I don't know how to enter in contact with them!! How can i talk with the staff?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    irc.p2p-network.net 6667 (6697 for SSL)
    #waffles.fm-help
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    You'll need to register your nick to access Waffles' IRC channel. Look at this post by ca_aok:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...12#post3422912

HDBits' IRC details are as follows:
    irc.p2p-network.net
    #hdbits.support
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I went to hdbits irc and since my account was pruned, there is nothing they can do. Thanks for the help.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Than move on . HD releases you can find on most 0 day trackers and you can always google for music.

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Yeah I planned on checking out a few of the alternatives to waffles and hdbits. Thanks again for the help.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    how did get back to tl
    they said that after an account is deleted its over

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    his account wasn't deleted or pruned in the database, it was just disabled for inactivity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast