Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question On Music Match

Poster
    It wouldn't play alot of my new music I got But that might just be me

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    ive been using musicmatch since like version 2 maybe, dont remember exactly,
    it was worth the 25$ i spent on the key, (lifetime upgrades rule!!!&#33

i absolutely love the way it lists the albums, havent found anything i like better yet, my only problem is that it doesnt support ogg vorbis yet(though very few do) so im stuck with winamp.

and as mentioned before, anything, ANYTHING is better than WMP

3. Music   -   #13
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by ravendark@4 November 2003 - 04:33
    ive been using musicmatch since like version 2 maybe, dont remember exactly,
    it was worth the 25$ i spent on the key, (lifetime upgrades rule!!!&#33

i absolutely love the way it lists the albums, havent found anything i like better yet, my only problem is that it doesnt support ogg vorbis yet(though very few do) so im stuck with winamp.

and as mentioned before, anything, ANYTHING is better than WMP
    your a idiot
    it has spyware and everthing you ever played has bees sent to the MM site
    its ALMOST as bad a wmp, that has DRM so everone don't use eitheir!!!!

use winamp or ANYTHING else than wmp ar MM

4. Music   -   #14
    PAiNKiLLER
    I am also using musicmatch since the very beginning. I think its the best player among all and I don't care if its resource hog coz I really love this software...

Image Resized

5. Music   -   #15
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by fr600@4 November 2003 - 11:57
    I am also using musicmatch since the very beginning. I think its the best player among all and I don't care if its resource hog coz I really love this software...
    resources hog or not, it has spy-wear
    don't use it unless you like broadcasting what music you play, when you listen to it, and your ip
    fuck that noise

6. Music   -   #16
    PAiNKiLLER
    Originally posted by muchspl2+4 November 2003 - 17:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 4 November 2003 - 17:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fr600@4 November 2003 - 11:57
    I am also using musicmatch since the very beginning. I think its the best player among all and I don&#39;t care if its resource hog coz I really love this software...
    resources hog or not, it has spy-wear
    don&#39;t use it unless you like broadcasting what music you play, when you listen to it, and your ip
    fuck that noise [/b][/quote]

Spywear??? No prob. I&#39;m using firewall and I don&#39;t allow musicmatch to access the internet. Version 8.1 looks coooool...

Image Resized

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12