Page 201 of 603 FirstFirst ... 101151191198199200201202203204211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 6024

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Lounge   -   #2002
    Muldy, The answer is pretty fucking simple; build more dams to capture the water. Not only is there water for when the drought season occurs but there's no flood mess like what's happening now. Yes, floods will still be likely to occur but attempting to fix something is better than giving slutty 13 year old girls money for having kids.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Lounge   -   #2003
    17 more days till...

4. Lounge   -   #2004

5. Lounge   -   #2005

no homo

6. Lounge   -   #2006
    In an effort to get the studio executives to commit to making the movie, Zack Snyder and his team scanned every image from Frank Miller's graphic novel into a computer. They then removed all of the dialogue and descriptive prose, and added simple animation to each frame (such as burning fire, moving clouds, sparkling eyes etc.). They then edited these shots together into what amounted to an animated comic strip, and Snyder hired his friend Scott Glenn to record a voice-over narration for the piece. Snyder brought the film to Warner Bros., but they said they needed more to convince them that the movie could work. As such, he decided to shoot a live-action 'test' - a 90-second 360-degree continuous shot featuring a single Spartan killing several Persians. The combination of the animated comic images and the test convinced Warner Bros. that Snyder and his team were capable of making the movie. An extract from the animation as well as the entire test can be found as an Easter egg on disc 1 of the 2-Disc special edition DVD of the film.

7. Lounge   -   #2007
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I'm not waiting until Easter, ffs

8. Lounge   -   #2008
    Neither do Australian retail bakers:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1225981346195

9. Lounge   -   #2009
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Last edited by enoughfakefiles; 01-11-2011 at 06:48 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #2010
    BANNED BT Rep: +5