Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-Games Paypal Issues

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Everyone contribute to the blog

http://www.blackcats-games.net/blog/

Logically, I dont see this working....
    Last edited by EyeCandy; 03-22-2011 at 01:41 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    They can go to Alertpay / fundrazr.com / plimus.com
    Hell, there are too many to go after. if paypal closed, go after fundrazr.com, they are best for torrent sites think.

Hope BCG owner solve the issue soon and keep the great tracker online.
    Most people use paypal for money transfer. Going to other service means clumsiness for people to transfer money to new account.

So paypal decided to send advance notice for it? Since the balance is 0 now just kill the account and make a new1? And how exactly creating a blog will satisfy the charity thing?
    Gone for Infinite Period

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Didnt take long to show up on here did it.

1: English is my native language, not my fault you cant read it. ( I had just woke up when I wrote it though and had my kids screaming at me to put a barbie movie on for them, on my PC, so i was a bit pre-occupied at the time).

2: This happened to another tracker last year, they created another site with gaming servers stats etc, and they got away with it, the blog is not to satisfy the charity thing, but because we accept donations they think we are a charity, we obviously are not a charity and we cant exactly make them an account on BCG for them to see what we do, so its a dummy site, which will hopefully.

3: iits pointless putting the link on here because you have to be a member to bloody see the thing anyway.

4: eyecandy, you are just a fucking idiot, nuff said.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cheers stoi, hope you guys can make it (and that the PayPal guys don't see this thread, heh).

If the blog must look like it's been running for a long time, then you may want to edit the datestamps on the articles...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I read your news here and understood clearly what you are trying to say to your site members and I don't face any difficulty to read or understand your news post.

I see here some member of this site also in other Thread leave a comment like " your English is poor " " you are noob in English " something like this and in that case I understand very clearly that the person who wrote this comment is very poor in English and his/her native language definitely not English, because if a person is good in English or English is native language to him/her then they never write a comment like this.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 03-22-2011 at 04:52 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    I read your news here and understood clearly what you are trying to say to your site members and I don't face any difficulty to read or understand your news post.

I see here some member of this site also in other Thread leave a comment like " your English is poor " " you are noob in English " something like this and in that case I understand very clearly that the person who wrote this comment is very poor in English and his/her native language definitely not English, because if a person is good in English or English is native language to him/her then they never write a comment like this.
    Get, off your knees...its embarrassing....

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'd been a member of BCG for a short while, had a crappy connection then, and so my account died of inactivity. But, from what I saw, it seemed like a very good site. Best of luck stoi !

Also, stoi, why stick with paypal ? Alertpay is used by a lot many sites out there.
    Last edited by man_utd; 03-22-2011 at 05:41 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by man_utd View Post
    I'd been a member of BCG for a short while, had a crappy connection then, and so my account died of inactivity. But, from what I saw, it seemed like a very good site. Best of luck stoi !

Looking at your signature...you still do...

And thats on my wireless laptop in the house, while utorrent is fully running on the desktop, while streaming on my PS3

Fiber Optic Internet is the future...
    Last edited by EyeCandy; 06-08-2019 at 03:04 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCandy View Post

Looking at your signature...you still do...
    And how does your opinion matter anyway.

And thats on my wireless laptop in the house, while utorrent is fully running on the desktop, while streaming on my PS3
    I couldn't care less.
    Last edited by man_utd; 03-22-2011 at 05:47 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Denigrating someone because of a speed test? Seriously?

Anyway, man_utd, BCG has SP so you could have made it with a crappy connection by seeding enough.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast