Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Apple sucks, don't succumb to iRape

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    I only buy Adidas, I only buy iso devices.they look better on me and when people see me on them they see style.its a brand thing partly.you just have to pay extra for the name.
    Style in the trailerpark? One minute your semi-homeless, selling blood for drinking money, next your buying Adidas because of the style and you just have to pay the extra for the name.
    Confused? I am.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #112
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I only buy Adidas, I only buy iso devices.they look better on me and when people see me on them they see style.its a brand thing partly.you just have to pay extra for the name.
    Bahahahaha Adidas for style.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    No laces either

4. Lounge   -   #114
    @art
    I was just trying to imply that apple is a brand name a lot of people go for because it's in.not really a bad thing.we all do it.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Here, let me help you. Bostonian, Brutini, Klein. Hush Puppies acceptable for the weekend. And since apparently you live in a trailer park, you might want to muck around with American Eagle (the shoe brand, not the outfitting franchise) or State Street. Finances are a bitch.
    Don't forget to thank me after your next interview.

Jesus. Adidas for style. What's next? Custom Nikes on the red carpet? People in the US, nowadays.
    Ellipses go here.

6. Lounge   -   #116
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    @art
    I was just trying to imply that apple is a brand name a lot of people go for because it's in.not really a bad thing.we all do it.
    No, not all of us do that. I personally think it's the dumbest way to make a consumer decision. I bet you have valcro strips on your shoes.

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Eww old people shoesI own a nice pair of Stacy Adams for church.have an opinion on that?
    Ps theyre my only shoes that have Valcro.
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 03-15-2012 at 11:16 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #118
    @art
    Again, this is just like your Adidas analogy. Apple is not a good brand. It is a popular brand. There is a difference. Good brands are Falcon Northwest (computers), Lenovo (tablets), Zune (music), and Nokia (phones).

Apple makes some good products (when it comes to laptops and tablets especially), and then Apple makes bad products (TV sets, music players, desktops and phones especially). The standard separation between the two categories is how Apple stacks up against the competition. Purchases should be made based on a needs vs. value system, not an elitism association.
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #119
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Eww old people shoesI own a nice pair of Stacy Adams for church.have an opinion on that?
    Ps theyre my only shoes that have Valcro.
    Yeah, it's kind of silly to go to church when there is no such thing as god.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    Disgusting leather, flimsy heels. Otherwise, solid shoes (when you pick the suede options, at least) and comfortable sizing options. Doesn't quite match up to the stuff I mentioned.

And they're not "old people shoes". They are shoes to stay looking sharp.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast