View Poll Results: Do you think k-lite can stand the "pressure" being put on it as eMule gets bigger and bigg

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely, k-lite has, and always will be the ruling P2P programme

123 50.00%
  • Not sure... eMule IS getting bigger... who knows?!

66 26.83%
  • Nope... k-lite is being defeated... eMule is rising... long live the Mule

57 23.17%
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: K-lite Defeated By Emule

emule downloaded some trojans? should it be you add some trojans to your list?

You can still do the same through kazaa...besides a good anti-virus prog should have stopped it dead.

2. File Sharing   -   #102
    Mata
    If eMule is faster i will use it, until then Kazaa RULES

3. File Sharing   -   #103
    I don't think it will defeat, because it's too slow, too much queuing

4. File Sharing   -   #104
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    lately, quite a few of my mates got "virused" by eMule downloading crappy virusses, trojans and worms.
    i got my HD reformatted (and got an 80GB HD added )

so from now on... k-lite rules for god!!!!!

p.s: i didnt get an answer: can i have my vote changed from eMule to k-lite?! please?! pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?

tralalala

5. File Sharing   -   #105
    Also you can get viruses through Kazaa Lite...

6. File Sharing   -   #106
    which is what i said a few posts back. I guess kazaa users become to immune to the fact that viruses can occur using kazaa since they've been bombarded by too many.

7. File Sharing   -   #107
    Originally posted by tralalala@26 November 2003 - 20:34
    lol... youll be surprised how many russians we have that emigrated.... and dont even know how to say yes, no, please and thank you!!!!!!
    Yes but they can say "do you have a cartis moadon" perfectly !!!

8. File Sharing   -   #108
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    lol... yeah

also, i guess i have only been virused by k-lite 3 times after like 1 year whereas i got "trojaned" by eMule after 1 month...

tralalala

9. File Sharing   -   #109
    Poster
    I think most people are moveing over to emule in hopes that the damn RIAA wont follow them there

people seem to be freaked out about all the people who use kazaa and get sued , its a very good program too it just needs faster download speeds that credit system bites but if you disable downloading in full chunks its a bit faster (because after its done downloading your 9mb chunk it will put you on the persons waiting list agian but if you disable it then you can keep downloading the file until its done)

10. File Sharing   -   #110
    the credit system has very little effect on priority. Indeed the more you share to a user the more you have, but as venom pointed out a while back, the priority of a file is more important.

You do know by disabling the chunk download so that the file is as if it was one big one will mean there isnt anyway to redownload parts again if the file is corrupted. If you meant to still have them retain the chunks system but allow a user to download from another user or more till it is complete then theres no way of making sure the downloader will upload that file/chunks out to others after they have completed it....so you'll end up with a dead file. Not much use on any p2p's.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast