Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I have just realized...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

The only time I had mono, it was because I had the lack of foresight to lick a navel.

It happened in high school...
    Too much gazing and not enough licking obviously.Little known fact but that's what killed the Confederacy.

Too much gazing and not enough licking obviously.Little known fact but that's what killed the Confederacy.
    Confederacy, hell.

She was just a very blonde Finnish girl gone wrong.
    Actually, to correct us both, it wasn't the navel-gazing, but rather the navel-grazing, that led to the ensuing and extended enervation.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Fuck thats a great idea! why didn't I think of that ?
    And now you have.

Go forth and froth, won't you.

I froth, therefore I am...
    It's magic, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I froth, therefore I am...
    I suppose, if nothing else, that saves on shaving cream.
    Universally purposeful.

It's how I roll.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    30 remaining...

After all this time, I am still not quite certain what business you are in. Do I remember correctly that it has to do with video? How many work for you, and have you had to make serious changes over the past few years?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Post #21 yadda yadda yadda blither .
    Seem to have opened the floodgates.I'm sort of sorry now I feigned support.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-08-2011 at 09:49 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    30 remaining...

After all this time, I am still not quite certain what business you are in. Do I remember correctly that it has to do with video? How many work for you, and have you had to make serious changes over the past few years?
    There is video involved, yes.

I currently employ only eight people; lost two this past year to a government cut-back.

Serious changes...at this point, any change is serious; in fact, have serious change scheduled over the next month-or-two.

We'll see how it shakes out.

Oh, quit being pissy, it's me.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #25
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sorry to hear of the cut-backs. With a group that small, it must be like parting from friends.

I had a very hard time firing people myself. Finally, I had to recognize that I was not "killing" them, just had reason for them not to be part of "our" working group. I tend to get too attached, I guess...

Are you a still photographer, as well? With my back being in such dire shape, my wife and I have considered building an addition to our house that would work as a digital photo studio. We have shot several senior pictures, and have taken Christmas photos for a Costco party the past two years. It seems to be something that might be a possibility.

Technically, I could have been on disability (SSI) for the past 2 years. Since I've been in school, money has not been a huge factor, but now that we are finished with our Master's, we do have a monthly shortfall. I am certainly not thrilled with the thought of being labeled "permanently disabled". However, the list of things that I am physically able to do is substantially limited, and has been for 3+ years.

I am curious of your thoughts on my situation. As a once strong conservative, I find my situation ironic, if nothing else...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Fish that refuse to take the bait are what spoils fishing.
    Fucking intelligent fish.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Sorry to hear of the cut-backs. With a group that small, it must be like parting from friends.

I had a very hard time firing people myself. Finally, I had to recognize that I was not "killing" them, just had reason for them not to be part of "our" working group. I tend to get too attached, I guess...

Are you a still photographer, as well? With my back being in such dire shape, my wife and I have considered building an addition to our house that would work as a digital photo studio. We have shot several senior pictures, and have taken Christmas photos for a Costco party the past two years. It seems to be something that might be a possibility.

Technically, I could have been on disability (SSI) for the past 2 years. Since I've been in school, money has not been a huge factor, but now that we are finished with our Master's, we do have a monthly shortfall. I am certainly not thrilled with the thought of being labeled "permanently disabled". However, the list of things that I am physically able to do is substantially limited, and has been for 3+ years.

I am curious of your thoughts on my situation. As a once strong conservative, I find my situation ironic, if nothing else...
    Photography is not my bag, but it sounds like an option for you, something you could do alongside of anything relevant to your degree.

You never mentioned what your field was, sir.

Mea Culpa - I was being thick, not intelligent.

Let's start over...

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Sorry I'm not in the mood.,it will have to wait until Friday.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Course with my luck you're an Episcopalian and haven't got the slightest clue what I'm talking about.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

So you're one of the few canucks that doesn't employ the odd stick of dynamite as part of your tackle ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast