Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a BT tracker for web designers?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Heroturko and scriptmafia are quite good sites too.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Regarding GFX News, I've had a sticky on my desktop for a few weeks now reminding me to register on august 2th.

Looks like a nice site, don't know if I will find a use for it being a member of bitme but I'm curious.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Just signed up. Thanks MBM.
    I quite like the site.. found the vectors and stock brushes I had been looking for (Well seeded too).
    Will probably upload some stuff later today to get a decent buffer and then dl em though.

@KFlint, the site is pretty badass in terms of content and forum activity.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    clippit
    Gfxnews will be available for registration tomorrow

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I have the same question but I'm not really looking for invites. I am just looking for information. Since MBM seems to know his stuff: What's GFXNews like? Can I expect decent WYSIWYG programs for Wordpress or PSD to Wordpress converters, or source PSDs for multiple websites, or different templates for commonly used but ass-to-make effects like dividers?

I've been looking for a source to help me kick-start a little project of mine with a friend, but he seems to have orders in the ranges of 3+ orders coming in daily and I can't keep doing both HTML/PHP coding and the designing simultaneously (especially because I'm only a 20-day old PHP student). Basically, anything for a lazy bum who wants to take shortcuts.
    I know FAR less than I would like to, but take great satisfaction in knowing that I have such a great resource available to me. I'm also very happy to help out my friends- even if it is just to satisfy their curiosities, but I believe you would enjoy the site. PM sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Regarding GFX News, I've had a sticky on my desktop for a few weeks now reminding me to register on august 2th.

Looks like a nice site, don't know if I will find a use for it being a member of bitme but I'm curious.
    depends on whether or not you want to get hands-on w/ what you're doing, imo. bitme just has pdfs/tutorials, whereas gfxnews/templatep2p has more stuff for getting your hands dirty, such as graphics, fonts, scripts, templates, etc.

i've been a member of templatep2p for years and unlike most bitorrent trackers, your account doesn't lapse after a period of inactivity b/c it's built on forum software

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    Thank you better2reign You are Awesome.
    Music is Life ©
    https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline.Junkie.a7x

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Heroturko and scriptmafia are quite good sites too.
    Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12