Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: London Riots, 3rd day and still going? WTF!

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Rain has stopped play. Says it all.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    惡魔的提倡者
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Rain has stopped play. Says it all.
    Apparently all the waterproof TVs have already been taken
    When I was a kid I was told "We do these things not because they're easy, but because they're hard"

Now all I hear is " I won't do anything unless there's something in it for me"

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    1: There are cracks in the sidewalk

2: No, look, there's pavement. I see pavement.

1: Well sure, but do you see the cracks that make it possible

2: I only see pavement! That's all there is!
    Far be it from me to suggest that making excuses for such people behaving like cunts, is the root cause of why sych people behave like cunts... you just keep on making excuses for them, old chap.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Far be it from me to suggest that making excuses for such people behaving like cunts, is the root cause of why sych people behave like cunts... you just keep on making excuses for them, old chap.
    Wrong, I just don't ignore catalysts
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    There were no catalysts, as the family of the bloke who was shot in Tottenham have repeatedly pointed out.

There are however lots of 'excuse makers' and 'blame shifters' trying to make excuses for everyone who chose to behave this way, and blame everyone and anyone other than those who chose to behave this way.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    There were no catalysts, as the family of the bloke who was shot in Tottenham have repeatedly pointed out.

There are however lots of 'excuse makers' and 'blame shifters' trying to make excuses for everyone who chose to behave this way, and blame everyone and anyone other than those who chose to behave this way.
    Catalysts, plural

You think I'm trying to say one event sparked this? Are you sure you know what I'm talking about?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Catalysts, plural

You think I'm trying to say one event sparked this? Are you sure you know what I'm talking about?
    Oh! I understand completely what you're talking about... you're saying the cunts who set fire to a building with 26 families inside had good reasons for doing it, and I'm saying they're nasty pieces of shit who should be burnt at the stake... it seems only fair that they should be given that, considering they thought it OK to do it to 26 other families, wouldn't you say?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    you're saying the cunts who set fire to a building with 26 families inside had good reasons for doing it
    Clearly you don't really comprehend much of anything when I speak, I just needed you to come out and admit it (or rather submit some clear evidence).

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Clearly you don't really comprehend much of anything when I speak, I just needed you to come out and admit it (or rather submit some clear evidence).
    I'll tell you what... I'm really not interested in listening to you excusing the behaviour of cunts... so why don't you go explain whatever excuses it is your touting for these cunts, to the black bloke who spends his life in Tottenham helping poverty stricken people, and who sat on national TV last night explaining that yoofs in £100+ nike trainers and designer labels, smashing in shop windows and stealing stuff, weren't doing it because they were deprived, neglected or poor... maybe he'll listen to the shite pouring out of you.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 08-12-2011 at 12:05 PM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    So, I've been reading the news and I am still not sure about the situation in London. Have the riots subsided? It looks like many people were arrested in connection to the riots. Did the riots start because people in London don't trust the police? The shooting of a black man was the real cause of the riots or did something else cause the riots?

Edit: oh, it looks like OP and mjmacky asked the same questions...
    Last edited by OlegL; 08-12-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast