Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread for Megabyteme

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Nigga is a common word in NYC and it's often used by white or black people. When I was a teenager, I heard this word so often...
    Alright I guess that makes it OK then.

Btw is retard also OK as I'm sure you heard that one all the time when you were growing up too.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Nigga is a common word in NYC and it's often used by white or black people. When I was a teenager, I heard this word so often...
    Anyway, back to you, megabyteme. You talk to yourself about your Down's son? It's okay to do it, but you can also talk to others about it.
    I'll talk to anyone about my son. I'm comfortable enough, and love my son enough, that I can even joke with people about him having Down's. Unfortunately, someonething was threatening, with intent to harm, a family with disabilities. Someonething who would cross that line is UNWELCOME to do so. It is obvious they have NO comprehension of what kind of family commitment that involves. Obviously, they do not understand what family love is. I feel sorry for them it.

And, Oleg, your appearance here is only marginally accepted. Have you nothing to add other than the "championing" of pseudo-racial slurs?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 10-21-2011 at 11:17 PM. Reason: ]
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3

Is it possible I can get Oleg's father to sing this? Maybe remix the lyrics a little to reverse the point?
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1

-doobs

5. Lounge   -   #15
    essenshial

people know dead people ..

6. Lounge   -   #16
    OlegL's Avatar Poster

Btw is retard also OK as I'm sure you heard that one all the time when you were growing up too.
    When you call someone a "retard", you usually mean it as an insult, but calling someone a "nigga" would be a part of normal social interactions for many people. However, since so many of you are against this word, I won't repeat it again.
    Oh, and megabyteme, don't let some douchebag threaten any family with disabled people.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Oh, and megabyteme, don't let some douchebag threaten any family with disabled people.
    Just the other day, I was walking down the street with my wife and some guy in a mask jumped out demanded my wallet, and said, "I've got a Down's Syndrome kid here, and I'm not afraid to use it, nigga!" And I stood up to him. First thing I did was kick the retard out of his hands, then kicked him in the groin. By then, the guy in the mask was already gone. I felt my work was done, but I spit on the kid just to make a point against the sort of violence he was associated with.

Is that what you meant? Because I'd do it again in a heartbeat if you felt it was a good deed...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Just the other day, I was walking down the street with my wife and some guy in a mask jumped out demanded my wallet, and said, "I've got a Down's Syndrome kid here, and I'm not afraid to use it, nigga!" And I stood up to him. First thing I did was kick the retard out of his hands, then kicked him in the groin. By then, the guy in the mask was already gone. I felt my work was done, but I spit on the kid just to make a point against the sort of violence he was associated with.

Is that what you meant? Because I'd do it again in a heartbeat if you felt it was a good deed...

If you're ever in New York and you run into a masked guy who threatens you with an Aspergers Syndrome kid, think before kicking the retard out of his hands, you might just be victimising poor Oleg even more.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #19
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

10. Lounge   -   #20
    OlegL's Avatar Poster

I know that "retard" is an insulting word, and I know that people often use the word "douche" when they talk about someone they don't like, but when they use the word "sociopath" to describe a person, do they do it because they don't like that person or do they do it because they truly believe that person is a sociopath? The word sociopath seems like a much stronger word than the word douche; that's why I am a bit confused about it.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast