2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JebusAT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post

She wasn't good looking anyways.
    No...since she had a penis
    There's no need to discriminate

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I had an account before, i would like a new one. Could someone give me a PM with the url?
    Thx.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by martzy
    I had an account before, i would like a new one. Could someone give me a PM with the url?
    Thx.
    I doubt you can get an invite from the login page so what's the point of url?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    You'll have to wait for bumrocks to make a recruitment thread, or find the other recruitment threads already out there.
    Last edited by JebusAT; 01-08-2012 at 05:48 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    You'll have to wait for bumrocks to make a recruitment thread, or find the other recruitment threads already out there.
    I am not aware of any recruitment threads on any site.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    I am not aware of any recruitment threads on any site.
    On awesomesitenumberonegojapan.org.co.uk.eu there are like 18 of them

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    How many times will CN get knocked down and get back up the exact same way, before they realize that their org structure is needlessly inefficient and complex and doesn't even gel or work to complement the protocol?

Maan, it seems incredible amounts of effort and dedication are poured into these CN sites, but I see nothing ever really being accomplished in the long run, except maybe a forum for cliche btnerd small-talk and bonding. Amirite? (By the way I don't know why I pick on CN because there are soooo many sites that fail or stagnate much more definitively, so if this is bashing it is meant in the nicest way possible)
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 01-09-2012 at 07:12 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    How many times will CN get knocked down and get back up the exact same way, before they realize that their org structure is needlessly inefficient and complex and doesn't even gel or work to complement the protocol?

Maan, it seems incredible amounts of effort and dedication are poured into these CN sites, but I see nothing ever really being accomplished in the long run, except maybe a forum for cliche btnerd small-talk and bonding. Amirite? (By the way I don't know why I pick on CN because there are soooo many sites that fail or stagnate much more definitively, so if this is bashing it is meant in the nicest way possible)
    I'd notch this one up as constructive criticism. Can't say as I have a real argument for you there except the site does not have to be complex. There is nothing wrong with using it like any other site and simply getting movies. Higher classes don't get extra releases or anything. But yes, it can be complex or brain aching to figure some of the shit out if you want to use and access varying features...

Imo, you have hit the nail somewhat on the head. My hope is that shit works out. There are extremely capable people there. If they can gel together then there is a lot of potential. We'll have to wait this one out to see...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 01-09-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Maybe the problem isn't with the organizers but with the same core membership that they invariably seem to want to fill the place up with.

To illustrate.I have a car.I lend it to Steve . Steve drives drunk and smashes the fuck out of it.I buy another car .Silly me I lend it to Steve again.I am surprised when Steve again drives my precious car into a tree.Still not done I buy another car but this time a compact, thinking somehow that is going to make a difference.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast