Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Science news.

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Some people are so happy with their chosen lifestyles that they do not want convenience thrust upon them, even if it might save their life. In a broader sense, I think it's a very bad thing indeed to try to force our (western) ideals onto peoples who have no desire for them.
    I assume any forward thinking individual would concur.
    I am yet to be convinced that ignorance isn't pure bliss, if I were a lot smarter I'd probably end my existence this very second.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Some people are so happy with their chosen lifestyles that they do not want convenience thrust upon them, even if it might save their life. In a broader sense, I think it's a very bad thing indeed to try to force our (western) ideals onto peoples who have no desire for them.
    I assume any forward thinking individual would concur.
    I am yet to be convinced that ignorance isn't pure bliss, if I were a lot smarter I'd probably end my existence this very second.
    I came to the very same conclusion on this very board and very independently - only to be informed that there was much literature on such a theory and even a well known moviefilm

About the ignorance thing, not your inexorable pilgrimage to Bridgend.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12