Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: So manker.

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    This thread is now about welshmen pwning engerlanders
    I don't mind bits of that action...
    Didn't think you would
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Yet you choose to remain...
    Because the alternative is for the nasty members of this board to get it all their own way.
    Wrong... the alternative is to go away and frequent somewhere you'll be wanted, and get over this shite that everyone, including you is bored with... or continue to troll while pretending you're on a one man crusade to right your wrongs, and to never give in while everyone else is sitting laughing AT you... You're not right in the head, it would appear.

You have a fucked up way of looking at things... I just wish someone who could, would do something about it, instead of sitting back allowing this to drag out... it's actually quite a cowardly approach to take tbh...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It wouldn't take much courage for me to ban him. It's just a button
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I'm well aware of how to ban someone on a vB forum, what I mean is that the outcome is almost inevitable, and it's apparent that it's now just a waiting game... stringing things out and toying with someone when it could be over and done with now is wrong.

I've already given my opinion in another thread why I feel this is wrong, but my way wouldn't provide as much entertainment for people, and it may possibly fly in the face of the genuine acceptance of almost 'no rules' in the Lounge...

You feel the right to reply should always be given, despite the fact it's clear that Dave/reject is incapable of detaching himself from this farcical situation, while also allowing others a source of amusement/comedy...

I feel that as the outcome is pretty much a foregone conclusion, then the decent thing to do would be to end the 'freak show' now... but who am I to argue?

Gonna have to be a matter of agreeing to disagree I 'spose...
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    And to top it off, one of them who has participated in this campaign of hatred against me now wields the threat of a ban over my head should I dare to treat one of his friends as they treat me.

Nice place this innit
    Wow, Dave. Way to show the parallel between your turbulent breakup with Squeams, and your impending ban here are one and the same- NOT AT ALL YOUR FAULT. You poor, poor victim, you.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm well aware of how to ban someone on a vB forum, what I mean is that the outcome is almost inevitable, and it's apparent that it's now just a waiting game... stringing things out and toying with someone when it could be over and done with now is wrong.

I've already given my opinion in another thread why I feel this is wrong, but my way wouldn't provide as much entertainment for people, and it may possibly fly in the face of the genuine acceptance of almost 'no rules' in the Lounge...

You feel the right to reply should always be given, despite the fact it's clear that Dave/reject is incapable of detaching himself from this farcical situation, while also allowing others a source of amusement/comedy...

I feel that as the outcome is pretty much a foregone conclusion, then the decent thing to do would be to end the 'freak show' now... but who am I to argue?

Gonna have to be a matter of agreeing to disagree I 'spose...
    I'm actually of the opinion that it would take less courage to ban someone than to fly in the face of public opinion and give them another chance.

Apart from that, yes, you have some valid points and, yes, agreeing to disagree has always been one of my favourite tools with which to amicably end a difference of opinion.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ... the alternative is to go away and frequent somewhere you'll be wanted
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    I'm actually of the opinion that it would take less courage to ban someone than to fly in the face of public opinion and give them another chance.

Apart from that, yes, you have some valid points and, yes, agreeing to disagree has always been one of my favourite tools with which to amicably end a difference of opinion.
    It's been made abundantly clear that the regular members of the forum neither trust, appreciate, nor want the person around? Far from 'offering an olive branch' a good few have continued to ridicule the person, who cannot drag himself away? (a match made in hell)...

And glad to see you got my line of thinking with the 'difference of opinion' though

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    ... the alternative is to go away and frequent somewhere you'll be wanted
    It's conceivable that there are plenty of forums where the guy will be wanted and welcomed... it's just clearly not The Lounge, nor by extension, FST it seems...

The guy obviously has issues, and here isn't the place he'll get over them... constantly arguing about it all isn't gonna do anyone any good, however, it's clear I'm in a minority with those thoughts, and am basically done with it now...

There's a Cup Final to be watching, and apart from that the whole situation has become quite tedious...

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi

It's been made abundantly clear that the regular members of the forum neither trust, appreciate, nor want the person around? Far from 'offering an olive branch' a good few have continued to ridicule the person, who cannot drag himself away? (a match made in hell)...

And glad to see you got my line of thinking with the 'difference of opinion' though
    Indeed

How good a player does Whittingham look, btw. Every time I see him play he looks head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the park.
    Today is absolutely no exception.
    Last edited by manker; 02-26-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast