Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: So manker.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:55 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I wonder what the reason for its creation was
    He was pretty much the same kind of man that you and so many of your friends are. That was all that was required.
    I'll score that as stuttering idiot, wound-up Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Ach, Cardiff deserved more tbh, would have loved to see them lift the cup, but those penalties were a bit on the poo-tastic side of things tbh

Who's that wee lad though that went up to collect the trophy with the team
    I duno, I had to turn it off.

Cardiff did deserve it in my, completely unbiased, opinion. The way they somehow managed to push on to get the equaliser was fantastic stuff.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Mind you you are from NI, so I suppose I should have expected pretty much that to be the case.
    Poor Dave. We know you're desperate when you pull the old race card. It's an act of frustration, Dave, and just proves what everyone's been saying about you.

Carry on, though. Frustrated Dave is Dave at his most transparent.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Ach, Cardiff deserved more tbh, would have loved to see them lift the cup, but those penalties were a bit on the poo-tastic side of things tbh

Who's that wee lad though that went up to collect the trophy with the team

Cardiff did deserve it in my, completely unbiased, opinion. The way they somehow managed to push on to get the equaliser was fantastic stuff.
    Best final I've seen for a while anyway!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

6. Lounge   -   #76

7. Lounge   -   #77
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Racist.
    It is amusing to see you and so many of your mates whining and whinging like little children when someone dishes out the same kind of shit at you, as you dish out at others.
    So glad you can elicit some enjoyment out of your position as forum volleyball.

Now then, Zippy, I'm off to watch Spartacus with teh missus. I'll be back soon but do try not to post anything that'll get you banned in the interim.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #78
    manker's Avatar effendi

Best final I've seen for a while anyway!!!
    Definitely.
    End to end like a baws.

9. Lounge   -   #79

10. Lounge   -   #80
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Poor Dave. We know you're desperate when you pull the old race card. It's an act of frustration, Dave, and just proves what everyone's been saying about you.

Carry on, though. Frustrated Dave is Dave at his most transparent.
    Baiting me ain't going to work chavis. I can't let it work anymore, although it's clear that's what you and your mates are upto. So that you can have your mate ban me.
    If manker wanted to ban you, Dave, you'd've been banned by now, make no mistake. I think it's pretty dignified of him to adopt the approach he has.

You're labouring under the misapprehension that this board is some kind of a democracy and that the rules actually mean a fuck. In my experience, it has always been down to the discretion of the mods. They could ban me on a whim and there's fuck all I could do about it. They wouldn't even have to give me a reason. I've always been aware of this. You should be too.

If I was a mod and you started bombarding the report section with a stream of shite, I'd decide that you're just not worth the effort and ban you out of pure laziness. Good thing I'm not a mod, isn't it, Dave.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-26-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast