Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a wild idea

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    IMO the whole access restrictions in the BT section need to be removed altogether, for the benefit of the rest of the forum.
    I've been saying it for years.
    Then do it, no need for this post count rule, a wait time is adequate.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    IMO the whole access restrictions in the BT section need to be removed altogether, for the benefit of the rest of the forum.
    Doesn't seem right though for people to expect to get something for nothing. (Note: irony as I am posting this on a filesharing related site )

I would add here how "hard is it to actually take your finger out o your ass and sit down for two minutes to contribute something the tiniest bit interesting or relevant to the many non-bt thread in this place?" but I've been here far too long to say anything as foolish as that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Doesn't seem right though for people to expect to get something for nothing.
    As it takes 30 seconds to sort the post count requirement once the wait time is over (which is often what happens), safe to say it's pointless. No need to complicate things with a buffer section or anything fancy.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    I suggest everyone that hasn't demonstrated at least an attempt at a sense of humour be banned from the site.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I've corrected that for ya
    Last edited by Disme; 03-06-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    blank BT Rep: +1
    remove BT section which make no sense with FileSharingTalk?
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Btw I understand that will likely make the movie section basically dead(er) but that imo is still preferable to the relentless MINDLESS spam.
    I think further research needs to be carried out to understand why spammers are attracted to the movie section over any other.

I'll take this responsibility upon myself and will have results within 6 months. The course of discovery should then look at 6 months to independently test my findings. The entire board (including spammers for democracy) should be allowed to vote on the matter for 12 months. A council should thereafter be nominated within 6 years of the final decision in order to reasonably neutralize such actions from occurring in the future again.

I've been reading up on human rights law.
    Ellipses go here.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Btw I understand that will likely make the movie section basically dead(er) but that imo is still preferable to the relentless MINDLESS spam.
    I think further research needs to be carried out to understand why spammers are attracted to the movie section over any other.

I'll take this responsibility upon myself and will have results within 6 months. The course of discovery should then look at 6 months to independently test my findings. The entire board (including spammers for democracy) should be allowed to vote on the matter for 12 months. A council should thereafter be nominated within 6 years of the final decision in order to reasonably neutralize such actions from occurring in the future again.

I've been reading up on human rights law.

So and correct me if I'm wrong , what you are basically saying is that the Blacks don't get to vote then?

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    I've corrected that for ya

I still hold out faint hope that somebody will invite me someplace though.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-06-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    So and correct me if I'm wrong , what you are basically saying is that the Blacks don't get to vote then?
    Blacks with internets connections, that's funny!

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Blacks with internets connections, that's funny!
    Somebody's fired.

http://gawker.com/5890481/disneys-on...termelon-candy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast