Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday bewbs ITT.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I got them below cost price cos my mate works for blacks.
    Oh the indignities.

Happy B-day to the FST goddess.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Happy Birthday week Squeams - trust you are still totally off your breasticles.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Shirley Mulder should be in a bewbs thread?

Where is he.....married with three kids?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Fear not, I'm leaning on his facebewk balustrade, Les.
    He's still doing exactly what you expect him to be doing (being slightly gay, lifting weights and getting pished), so he's not married.

It's just that he doesn't post here now

Edit: week Squeams, wtf?
    Edit2: wee Squeams or comma malfunction or both?
    Last edited by manker; 03-14-2012 at 08:37 PM. Reason: zomfg
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I wish I knew drug dealer minions that could could get me cheap stuff

omfg so who will pilot which part, will the other two parts both have battle bridges and how does the separation affect the weapons payload.
    You are taking pics of its construction, rite?
    I've never heard of this garage modelling before but it does sound srs. I, unfortunately, wouldn't have time what with posting pish on the internets and pretending to look busy all day every day.

Also, I can only think of a couple of other things that Patrick Stewart was in. He played a gay chap in one and an old gay looking chap in another.
    He's a shadow of himself when out of his leotard. Also, I don't even like it when he wears that Admiral's outfit.
    Omfg, well I'll tell you!!
    The level of automation is such that it can be operated by only four people. All three sections can be operated from the main bridge, but there are also two battle bridges for direct control of each section. The battle bridges (on the middle and lower sections) are the same design as on the Defiant in Voyager (probably with fewer pipes and rocks falling down on people's heads and shit). Each of the sections has a Quantum torpedo launcher (3 in total) and each section has 6 phaser banks (18 in total). Separation allows a tactical advantage not a firepower advantage.
    I will of course take pics for your delectation
    Did you never hear about Stewart and Ian McKellan doing Waiting for Godot together? He gets rave reviews for whatever he's in . I agree with you on the skirts they make him wear in Star Trek though. He looks far better in a sweaty t-shirt playing raquetball
    Why four people?
    And I initially took your post to mean that only four people on the whole ship could operate it, but then I realised that would be silly, what if they were all incapacitated by some space bug and the doctor/ships councillor/lowly ensign had to run the entire vessel for three quarters of an episode as happens a couple of times a season.

btw, I seem to remember when the Enterprise separated, it was much more maneuverable without the saucer section and could pwn pretty much anything. I bet that would happen with at least one of the sections of this too
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I misread ' Saucer section' as 'Sausage section'.

And then I thought: But would humanity be more maneuverable without the sausage section

And then I thought: Who needs drugs, when I can just skip sleeping properly.

And then I thought: tesco better fix the mobile skin soon or I'm murdering reality.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Fear not, I'm leaning on his facebewk balustrade, Les.
    He's still doing exactly what you expect him to be doing (being slightly gay, lifting weights and getting pished), so he's not married.

It's just that he doesn't post here now

Edit: week Squeams, wtf?
    Edit2: wee Squeams or comma malfunction or both?
    I expect he will return at some point to discuss bewbage.

Sorry that was Happy Birthday week, Squeams....it seemed like she was intent on stretching it out

ooooeer
    Last edited by Biggles; 03-14-2012 at 10:07 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Classic Les, subtle to the end but making sure he got the butt-plug reference in.
    Or was it a nod toward Squeams' gigantic cervix.

We may never know and it could hardly matter less

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I misread ' Saucer section' as 'Sausage section'.

And then I thought: But would humanity be more maneuverable without the sausage section

And then I thought: Who needs drugs, when I can just skip sleeping properly.

And then I thought: tesco better fix the mobile skin soon or I'm murdering reality.
    Bloody Swedes with their highfalutin societal utopian ideals and myriad of portable internet devices.

I imagine RealitY is railing against you as a people and it will never be fixed.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I get the feeling this is what's really getting built in the garage

spaceship_200x150.jpg

Or this:

Spoiler: Show

but most likely this:

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-14-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: hide it in a spoiler
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast