Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackcats login page key phrase forgotten

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    its gmail and the last 3 letters of your name is different in your email to what your username is.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Recoba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    thanks stoi got it

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Thanks so much stoi, finally able to login. Love BCG

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Afroboi
    Hey Stoi, I made an account way back when you couldnt use hotmail etc... And my Email hasnt been used in like forever (so I have even forgotten what it is, could probably look it up since it was on my friends domain but he has since disactivated the domain.) but It hasnt been a problem until now that I forgot my keyphrase and the fake page came back on... What should I do?

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Stoi, I'm newbie in bcg but i forgot my email
    Can you help me?

Username "leven1905"

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    kdv0
    I also don't remember my keyword. I have followed the recovery process and did receive an email with a 'link to reset my password'. When I clicked on the link a page was displayed with the text "Error #4" and nothing else happened. Have not received a 'follow up mail' with my resrt password (and furthermore, I don't need to reset my passwrod, as it's my keyword that I don't remember, I do remember my password). Please advise! My username is the same as here (kdv0).

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    milkmanchris
    Answer found elsewhere
    Last edited by milkmanchris; 04-27-2012 at 02:42 PM. Reason: To fix

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Cannot PM stoi, hoping he will see this and advise.

Tried logging in again, first time since December 2011. I have been away for some time, but not making any excuses.

Anyways, it seems like my secret word has been changed because I cannot use the original one (which i still remember). I tried the recovery method but did not get an email. (I am sure I have the right email because I still have the registration emails from 2008!!) I have been a member for a long time and would really love to get a hold of my account again. Stoi, please see if there's anything you can do to help. My username on BCG is the same as on here, and I would even be happy to provide you with the emails from 2008 proving my identity.

Thank you.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by crosscheck View Post

Tried logging in again, first time since December 2011. I have been away for some time, but not making any excuses.

Anyways, it seems like my secret word has been changed because I cannot use the original one (which i still remember). I tried the recovery method but did not get an email. (I am sure I have the right email because I still have the registration emails from 2008!!) I have been a member for a long time and would really love to get a hold of my account again. Stoi, please see if there's anything you can do to help. My username on BCG is the same as on here, and I would even be happy to provide you with the emails from 2008 proving my identity.

Thank you.
    Already spoke to you in #help last night

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by regs8376 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crosscheck View Post

Thank you.
    Already spoke to you in #help last night
    problem solved, account pruned, wait patiently for new account!

Thanks

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast