Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: It's just a number.

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    Why does it bother you anyway? Do tits justify?
    Yes.

Men are designed to find a sexually mature female attractive, we can't help it, and tits are the most obvious sign of this.
    If Chloe doesn't have tits, I won't think she's hawt.

I could easily stretch to pretty. But definitely not sexy.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Darthy, I do believe you're thinking about the shower scene in that book.
    You bad man
    Scene in a book, as seen in a book?
    Oh yeah. Books don't have scenes.
    My mind fast forwarded to the shower scene featuring a bemused and menstruating 16 year old Chloe Grace Moretz in the upcoming film Carrie.

It was basically Darthy who made me do it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #43
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    My mind fast forwarded to the shower scene featuring a bemused and menstruating 16 year old Chloe Grace Moretz in the upcoming film Carrie.

Oh yeah, that is canon material, something to look forward to. Other than that I was a bit indifferent to yet another adaptation.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3

Bless you. I thought I was the only troubled one when that thought casually strode through my consciousness.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Men are designed to find a sexually mature female attractive, we can't help it, and tits are the most obvious sign of this.

It's true.I'm reasonably sure that her boobies are the only reason that I don't want to punch her in the face.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

It's true.I'm reasonably sure that her boobies are the only reason that I don't want to punch her in the face.
    Does that do it for anyone else? I was incredibly bored through that video. I couldn't even make it a full minute before I skipped to the end.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post

Bless you. I thought I was the only troubled one when that thought casually strode through my consciousness.
    Original was directed by Brian DePalma the guy who brought you Scarface(bloody shower scene),Body Double(voyeuristic scenes with Melanie Griffith and Deborah Shelton followed by someone getting murdered with a large power drill) ,Dressed to Kill(voyeuristic shower scenes of Angie Dickerson and Nancy Allen ) and Carlito's Way( voyeuristic scene of Penelope Ann Miller but not in shower) .The remake is being directed by a lesbian who directed Boys Don't Cry.Call me crazy but somehow I don't see the two films playing out the same.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post

Original was directed by Brian DePalma the guy who brought you Scarface(bloody shower scene),Body Double(voyeuristic scenes with Melanie Griffith and Deborah Shelton followed by someone getting murdered with a large power drill) ,Dressed to Kill(voyeuristic shower scenes of Angie Dickerson and Nancy Allen ) and Carlito's Way( voyeuristic scene of Penelope Ann Miller but not in shower) .The remake is being directed by a lesbian who directed Boys Don't Cry.Call me crazy but somehow I don't see the two films playing out the same.
    But it's a pivotal part of the book where the onset of womanhood is accompanied by witchy-skillz

Why don't you round the day off and go tell a bunch of eight year olds that santa doesn't exist or patiently explain to a group of rednecks that wrestling is fake.
    Grinchface.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

But it's a pivotal part of the book where the onset of womanhood is accompanied by witchy-skillz

Why don't you round the day off and go tell a bunch of eight year olds that santa doesn't exist or patiently explain to a group of rednecks that wrestling is fake.
    Grinchface.
    There is only one small flaw in your premise there oh manky one, GrinchFace has no patience.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Disconcerting
    You sure? 'Cause we're all making a bit of a fuss over an actual 15 year old.
    Not 24?

My view that she looked disconcertingly 14 is somewhat substantiated by the facts then?

*File under forbidden fruits*
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast