Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Liberals and Democrats Announce Rejection of ACTA

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Look...Up in the sky...It's a bird...It's a plane...

Aw, shit! It's Super Goatse again.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    newsgroupie
    It seems the OP was off-topic.
    "I am definitely not trying to plug our site" -- nntpjunkie

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by zot View Post
    It seems the OP was off-topic.
    No, ACTA is essentially a Goatse to the masses.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    what ever apparently you dont care About laws like this and if it would pass this site would be no more, Plus Acta carries a 10 year Jail sentence for copyright infringement horrible yes it is so why dont you all on this thread stop posting crap about me because i dont give a damn what you say nor do i care, so if you wanna keep posting like idiots then keep posting till your heart's content
    Last edited by sonic1; 04-28-2012 at 05:00 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic1 View Post
    what ever apparently you dont care About laws like this and if it would pass this site would be no more, Plus Acta carries a 10 year Jail sentence for copyright infringement horrible yes it is so why dont you all on this thread stop posting crap about me because i dont give a damn what you say nor do i care, so if you wanna keep posting like idiots then keep posting till your heart's content
    Perhaps next time you may actually say something with your post instead of simply copy & pasting some article you found. If that is what you wish to do, take it to the front page "news" section, or if you want real discussion, take it to the Drawing Room.

Basically, you've stepped into a lion's den with a lollipop in one hand, and a newspaper in the other. Instead of lecturing people who have years more time here than you on how they should respond to you c&p and/or good gumdrops, try READING a bit from each section along with the site rules- these things will tell you what's up so that others don't have to pat you on the bum, or bite your fucking head off.

Got it yet, sugar plum?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    well next time ill know

7. Lounge   -   #17
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic1 View Post
    well next time ill know
    Make sure you fucking do, Tiny Tears.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-28-2012 at 07:32 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Basically, this is good news, for reals. Wrong thread in the wrong place, however.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    What ever, Again i dont care what you say

10. Lounge   -   #20
    yup it is good news iam glad acta was rejected

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast