Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: History repeating

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    'tis nothing. When I know it feels right, I just set my jaw and plow on with little regard to what's happening without.
    Which also happens to be my modus operandi wrt secks.
    And also mine
    I was thinking of correcting him an hour or so ago, but we were having a heart to heart on something. It would have been the best comedy timing evar but I just didn't have your giant balls. Maybe one day I'll be ready
    You've taught me so much about cervices, tis only fair that I impart testicle wisdom.

Also, you conduct heart-to-hearts via the medium of the written word?
    I sometimes get drawn into this, but I hate it on account of not being able to string three sentences together without being a sarcastic twat. I try to encourage procrastination til we both get home, in the hope that she'll see a butterfly or a kitten in the meantime and forget all about the really important emotional issue.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    You've taught me so much about cervices, tis only fair that I impart testicle wisdom.

I sometimes get drawn into this, but I hate it on account of not being able to string three sentences together without being a sarcastic twat. I try to encourage procrastination til we both get home, in the hope that she'll see a butterfly or a kitten in the meantime and forget all about the really important emotional issue.
    STM&SD doesn't make it easy either. If I do manage to get it out verbally without passing out with the strain, he'll wait until I'm done then quietly edge towards the kitchen to wash up the dishes as if I'm a particularly badly made IED.
    The written word is better. I'm less awkward and sweaty with several miles of cabling between us.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi

STM&SD doesn't make it easy either. If I do manage to get it out verbally without passing out with the strain, he'll wait until I'm done then quietly edge towards the kitchen to wash up the dishes as if I'm a particularly badly made IED.
    The written word is better. I'm less awkward and sweaty with several miles of cabling between us.
    Middle class people are funny. We've got you, a girl, unable to properly express emotions and a guy washing up.

Also, I'm surprised you have any time for torturing rats, what with posting pish and protracted email exchanges.
    One wonders if you got a pay-raise of above the interest rate this year
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Middle class people are funny. We've got you, a girl, unable to properly express emotions and a guy washing up.

Also, I'm surprised you have any time for torturing rats, what with posting pish and protracted email exchanges.
    One wonders if you got a pay-raise of above the interest rate this year
    FB chat actually
    In fact I got a bonus...the maximum allowed. We're not allowed pay rises anymore. But I would never tell anyone, I keep my light under a bushel which in turn is kept deep underground in a secret location

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    In fact I got a bonus...the maximum allowed. We're not allowed pay rises anymore. But I would never tell anyone, I keep my light under a bushel which in turn is kept deep underground in a secret location
    That's the way to be. Who wants to hear unsolicited news of how great a person thinks he or she is. As you've ably demonstrated, it's much better to use it a time where the information is of a contradictory nature or specifically requested.

A person who would force the issue, especially when the news is of a mundane manner - for example a pay rise of slightly more than 0.5%, is quite frankly seeking a little too hard for the external validation of his or her peers.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    A person who would force the issue, especially when the news is of a mundane manner - for example a pay rise of slightly more than 0.5%, is quite frankly seeking a little too hard for the external validation of his or her peers.
    You are just spewing your accountantary bile. Mathematical bully.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Dump this guy immediately, and seek out someone you have absolutely no attraction too. Surely, he'll be a better choice. In fact, I give you my unreserved blessing too merry him.

What is merrying someone exactly. Pervert.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I've noticed STM&SD tends to confuse the use of 'to' and 'too'. Also he says 'should of' rather than 'should have'.

Should I be concerned? The former makes me think I'm destined for the primary rainforest in the sky.
    I also have no idea what a STM&SD might be. Is it one of the old BT telephone connections?

The appalling grammar is frightful though.
    Last edited by Biggles; 04-26-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Dump this guy immediately, and seek out someone you have absolutely no attraction too. Surely, he'll be a better choice. In fact, I give you my unreserved blessing too merry him.

What is merrying someone exactly. Pervert.
    I thought that sounded quite sweet...I had a mental image of feathers and sticks of rock.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    I've noticed STM&SD tends to confuse the use of 'to' and 'too'. Also he says 'should of' rather than 'should have'.

Should I be concerned? The former makes me think I'm destined for the primary rainforest in the sky.
    I also have no idea what a STM&SD might be. Is it one of the old BT telephone connections?

The appalling grammar is frightful though.
    That's a bit harsh, mate. She did pretty well in that post, for a girl.

I do agree, though, that she could up her game in this respect, somewhat.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast