Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do I stay protected for July?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    There is obviously something wrong with me because I've stolen stuff for years off the internet and don't have a fucking clue what you are on about.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    go to private torrents and feel more secure, again if your that parinoid just stop doing it. there is no sure fire way everything is possible to trace.... just a matter of how difficult your going to make it to trace.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    I am not worried in the slightest. I have options as to my ISP. If they slow my speeds down or cut off my service I will raise hell and go to their competition. Maybe they will get tired of losing money cracking down on me and just give up. Maybe they will throw me in jail. Either way, I'm not going to change my habits and they are just gonna have to deal with that. You can be scared if you want, but there was piracy long before the internet existed and it will continue to thrive even if they outlawed cyberspace. This type of behavior is more likely to drive potential customers away than it is to protect profits. It's my guess that at least 70 to 80 percent of the people that download music and movies were never going to buy them anyways.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123