Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38454647484950515898 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

http://linkxpress.rpdforum.com/register is a new forunm with torrents in direct links

If is not ok delete the post pls

2. BitTorrent   -   #472
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wiizard View Post
    http://linkxpress.rpdforum.com/register is a new forunm with torrents in direct links

free host?

3. BitTorrent   -   #473
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by wiizard View Post
    http://linkxpress.rpdforum.com/register is a new forum with no torrents in direct links, & no posts & very few members

There, that's better...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. BitTorrent   -   #474
    Elpigle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by robogo25 View Post
    The Horror Charnel (THC) OPEN!!!

Signup URL: http://horrorcharnel.kicks-ass.org/signup.php

THC is one of the largest (6th birthday, one of the oldest) specialized Horror trackers out there. This site indexes both TV shows and movies related to the cult genre. Amongst the torrents tracked are some very rare horror movies, older horror themed TV shows, shorts, TV documentaries and more. There are some great packs online as well. For a complete list of torrent categories, check the ‘genre selector’ on torrent browse page. THC sports a unique theme which has Horror themed category icons, bonus indicators and a matching color scheme. If you are a fan of horror and cult movies, you’ll feel right at home here.

Invite code need :S

5. BitTorrent   -   #475
    kicker's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Need a glass of water?

Quote Originally Posted by robogo25 View Post
    Leechers 2,182
    Seeders 49,889
    Peers 52,071
    Active Torrents 18,627

TorrentDay stat:

Leechers 38,223
    Seeders 1,088,984
    Peers 1,127,207
    Active Torrents 88,596
    Thanks for proving my point, robogo. There's no way a tracker which supposedly has 100000 users would have 52000 peers over 18600 torrents. The numbers don't match for TorrentD4y and their alledged one million members either.
    I think you have lost you mind lol . i must say you don't know anything about torrent site so better learn something first before talking with the pros evil lough muwahhahaahahah .

torrentday is one of the best out there and scenetime in this short time since they have started have grown very very well as hell and they keep kicking ass out there . i am sure they will grow very big in the future . prove it if i am wrong

6. BitTorrent   -   #476
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by kicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Need a glass of water?

Thanks for proving my point, robogo. There's no way a tracker which supposedly has 100000 users would have 52000 peers over 18600 torrents. The numbers don't match for TorrentD4y and their alledged one million members either.
    I think you have lost you mind lol . i must say you don't know anything about torrent site so better learn something first before talking with the pros evil lough muwahhahaahahah .

torrentday is one of the best out there and scenetime in this short time since they have started have grown very very well as hell and they keep kicking ass out there . i am sure they will grow very big in the future . prove it if i am wrong
    I can prove that you are a bit of a toadie who can't spell laugh right if that counts?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #477
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    kicker, please ignore Anon(The cheater) and IdolEyes787 and 2-3 around them, they have nothing else to do. Spamming and talking bullshit all the time, they even don't know what they are talking about but they are supporting each other LoL +1 for what ? lol. Because of them i stopped posting here.

Ignore what they are writing and continue your life.
    If you write a word about GFT or any tracker, they will have a negative word about any tracker because they are born negative in this world

8. BitTorrent   -   #478
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    kicker, please ignore Anon(The cheater) and IdolEyes787 and 2-3 around them, they have nothing else to do. Spamming and talking bullshit all the time, they even don't know what they are talking about but they are supporting each other LoL +1 for what ? lol. Because of them i stopped posting here.

If you write a word about GFT or any tracker, they will have a negative word about any tracker because they are born negative in this world
    First how do you know if I know what I am talking about?
    Second if I had some small part in getting you to stop posting here then bully for me.
    Third strange coincidence that Merwais shows up to support someone supporting a site with rumoured links to TorrentDay.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-23-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #479
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    God, I love this place...

Torrents 4u ~ Register
    Newer - looking scene / general tracker with 895 visible files in the following catz ~
    Android, Anime, Apple, Apps, bluray, Documentaries, Ebooks, Karaoke, Kids, Movie Boxsets, Movies DVD/R, Movies R5s, Movies X-vids, Movies x264 and 3D, Music Videos, Music/Mp3, NDS / 3DS, PC Games, PS3, PSP Games, Sports, TV Episodes/Series, TV X264, Wii Games, WWE, Xbox 360 Games, Xbox Apps

I didn't see any other stats...

Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 01-23-2012 at 01:40 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

10. BitTorrent   -   #480
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post

They're not the only two who think those sites are a complete load of bullshit... however, if Idol was in some way responsible for you stopping posting here, then he must be a decent sort of chap after all...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.