Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: How to reply to a post??

shaina's Avatar Poster
    I was just looking around the different forums
    all I see is veterans and retired staff posting so I guess when you see a "poster" on you get excited "fresh meat"
    how about trying not to scare us all off so fast
    because then you go back playing with yourselves
    and I looked at the welcome forum not one new soul there lots of guest no one there hmmmmm
    seems like a lot of action here though

2. Lounge   -   #122
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    IdolEyes787

this is your exact quote
    "I've done a lot of research on this and have come to the conclusion that it's because they're Jews."

" Seriously by now you'd really think they'd have gotten over the whole" lost my entire family in a Death Camp" thing".

" Comedy without darkness rapidly becomes trivial. And darkness without comedy rapidly becomes unbearable".

- Mark Haddon

Btw you and Rart wouldn't happen by any chance to be related?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Since apparently I now require your permission it's still OK to call Meg fat and ghey though isn't it?Especially considering he's overweight and homosexual.

4. Lounge   -   #124
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Since apparently I now require your permission it's still OK to call Meg fat and ghey though isn't it?Especially considering he's overweight and homosexual.
    if that is your way of saying you go to far sometimes and you got caught by someone actually reading what you post
    and you will keep comments that you made in prior post in your mind and not here
    sure you can use any name you want
    using the name jew or heb or whop or polock that is not the problem it is the context that you say things sometimes that can cause some animosity to some people including me
    and give a different vision of who you really are
    that is this whole stupid point!!! that has been blown way out of proportion
    we can make lots of jokes and make fun of everyone just not at the expense of hate
    just to make sense you mention spadina well two of my really close friends one I call egg roll one I call fortune cookie and they have a name for me
    but i don't talk about the abuse there ancestors had to get to Canada or blame there race for something (at least not on a forum)
    does this make sense ??
    Last edited by shaina; 03-20-2015 at 11:44 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #125
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    [QUOTE=shaina;3761455][QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3761446]Since apparently I now require your permission it's still OK to call Meg fat and ghey though isn't it?QUOTE]

I see this has gone way to far and yes with comments like that do rub me the wrong way
    this must really be an open forum
    to my life I don't understand how a moderator has not shut this whole argument down

and i don't know if you are trying to be funny or an ass again
    no i am not related to RArt
    Last edited by shaina; 03-20-2015 at 11:40 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #126
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    if that is your way of saying you go to far sometimes and you got caught by someone actually reading what you post
    and you will keep comments that you made in prior post in your mind and not here
    sure you can use any name you want
    using the name jew or heb or whop or polock that is not the problem it is the context that you say things sometimes that can cause some animosity to some people including me
    and give a different vision of who you really are
    that is this whole stupid point!!! that has been blown way out of proportion
    we can make lots of jokes and make fun of everyone just not at the expense of hate
    just to make sense you mention spadina well two of my really close friends one I call egg roll one I call fortune cookie and they have a name for me
    but i don't talk about the abuse there ancestors had to get to Canada
    does this make sense ??
    No as actually calling someone a "heb or whop or polockPolack is a huge problem as it represents the sort casual,insidious prejudice that's the true danger .Me on the other hand talking about about the Jews the way I did was meant to illustrate ,not compound the injustices done to that people.

7. Lounge   -   #127
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by QUOTE
    No as actually calling someone a "heb or whop or polockPolack is a huge problem as it represents the sort casual,insidious prejudice that's the true danger .Me on the other hand talking about about the Jews the way I did was meant to illustrate ,not compound the injustices done to that people.
    what the fuck is wrong with you !!!
    I don't know why I take the bait from a guy liking to stir up shit way tooo much
    where is a moderator when you need one

have a nice life
    and fuckoff again and it seems i am not the only one to tell you!!!
    Last edited by shaina; 03-20-2015 at 11:58 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #128
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    and I just noticed the fuckin idiot was right shaina is a woman's name
    but I am not a woman just a name I use

does that help your comments man or woman what you said ???
    You're not sure if you're a man or a woman.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #129
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    and I just noticed the fuckin idiot was right shaina is a woman's name
    but I am not a woman just a name I use

does that help your comments man or woman what you said ???
    You're not sure if you're a man or a woman.
    nothing like cutting up a 20 line post to intrepid what you want fucknut!!!
    that took a real genius to think of that
    Last edited by shaina; 03-21-2015 at 09:53 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #130
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    To be fair, it's very difficult to determine where your sentences start and end.
    Now go away.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast