Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newsflash! Senior K-lite "member"

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Interesting.

I am so glad that we have this forum in which to share our thoughts openly.

So much of this seems oddly familiar.

Almost deja vu.

Bits are coming into focus...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Lounge   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes@7 December 2003 - 01:20
    J2,

I am not sure if this has any bearing on your story, but I received this unusual E-mail simply titled "Promo".

It contained the following:

"the CLOCK is ticking, just a matter of time. I am the walrus and the new Johnny Wad" was the only text.
    Hobbes-

Perhaps you should turn these images over to the authorities?

They may bear upon matters somehow.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I can't J2 because I am currently, um, err, ah, "using" them, for um, ah research, ya that's the ticket, research.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    AP-Denver, Colorado (General Release)

City authorities today are wondering what, if anything, they might do about a small band of lightly-organized people wandering the downtown area wearing sandwich boards bearing the legend, I don't have the time, so I need yours" and accosting passers-by with the question, "Where might I find an exquisitely crafted, extremely expensive, floor- or table-standing timepiece? Doyouknowdoyouknowdoyouknow?"

Police have no idea where these people come from, or what they want, or why they are doing a Mars Blackmon imitation, and possibly running afoul of Spike Lee and his penchant for lawsuits.

For the time being, at least, authorities will abide this peaceful activity, as public complaints are minimal, and, as no solicitation laws are being broached, no basis for detention exists.

The Denver police wish, however, to let the public know they stand ready to crush these people if they become threatening.

(Ends)
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12