Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 425 Million-year-old Fossilized Water Flea Penis

Poster
    Are you saying there have been new developments "in the field"?

I am saying that if there were new developments.........and you knew about them....................it would be a struggle to have you update us on them.
    What specific word would you suggest to find that thread? You used such big words to hide the fact that we were questioning whether lack of sex caused inflamed nostrils. Maybe 'nostrils' could be used for the search?

How about that Titey??? Found a perfect rose for me and set it up. Thanks Titely.....I sure appreciate this!!

Everose

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@4 December 2003 - 21:14
    After removing the rock containing the fossil, repeated shavings 20 micrometers thick were cut through the remains. A photograph of each shaving was stored in a computer and later electronically reassembled and eventually combined in cyberspace to create a three-dimensional image of the animal along with its soft parts. The fossil itself, and the amazing organs it contained, is now dust.
    Any chance that we could see that "cyberspace three-dimensional image of the animal along with its soft parts."?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    That is not right Peter Stringfellow has the oldest penis,he was a Dick in Sheffield & he is a Dick in London lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12